Mezco's 24" Bugs Bunny Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say, I say Foghorn will be cool, or an early Porky, but I could see them doing Daffy.

Last edited:
This will be an awesome line me thinks.

Hopefully since it's just a large scale figure it's between 50 and 100.

IMG_3532.jpg

Have there been any updates on this recently? Release date, price, etc?

Sean

Last edited:
I was interested but that's too expensive considering Neca does their 1/4 scale figures for around $100.

I was interested but that's too expensive considering Neca does their 1/4 scale figures for around $100.

Yeah, the price seems pretty absurd. I guess that's the way of the hobby now, though. I think all these companies are just going to price themselves out of a consumer base.

Sean

I took the plunge and ordered one. Can't pass up large scale Looney Tunes figures. I agree it's a bit pricey, but then again I paid $175 for the NECA Gremlins stunt puppet, which is just foam latex. I hope Mezco continues with the line. If not, this is a nice one and done piece.

I love it -- but crazy price. It'd fun if they made a 1/6 line so they could mingle with our Hot Toys stuff!

I just don't understand the price when it's such a simple design and paint app. Maybe it's the materials? License fees?

My guess would be license fees. This makes me miss the Warner Bros. store all the more. If they carried such a thing back in the day, I bet it would've been half the price.

So I looked at the weight of this and it's pretty heavy, over 15 lbs. It's definitely not rotocast vinyl or whatever they call it, it's gonna be a very solid piece, which is probably adding to the cost.

This will be in the clearance bin or at least 50% off soon enough after release. Cannot see too many people spending this amount on bugs.

Back