Mezco Toys - 7" Hellboy Comic Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
G'day all,

Sorry for the new thread, but I wanted to start one exclusively for the discussion of these figures, besides the other Hellboy thread is kind messy with too many things being discussed. Anyway, back in 2005-07 I wasn't able to collect this amazing line figures, but now in my cashed up early 30's I've been able to get my hands on these rare and now expensive figures! Even at these inflated secondary market prices attached, all I can say is; These figures are worth it! I've not experienced a more satisfying purchase is... I don't even know how long!

All of the sculpting is utterly gorgeous. The joints are all very well executed and tight on all of my figures. I've been about to get 2x the Basic Hellboy figures with two different faces, Liz Sherman, Abe and the awesome Lobster Johnson! I've been really researching eBay for all the others, I really only want Johann and Roger.

It such just a shame this line didn't get a couple of more series. I'd love to start a petition to get them back into production, but I doubt without a new movie or cartoon show to back them up, the possibility of that happening would be highly improbable. Man, I'd love a cartoon based of Mignola actual designs!

Mezco Toys used to make some the best figures. I have one of the 1.5 Movie Hellboy figures and its seriously one of the best quality and designed figures I've ever purchased.

Please share your memories or picture of this amazing line of BPRD figures!

RIP!

untitled_by_grange_wallis-d87lth0.jpg

Congrats man! :)

Yeah, the comic figures are great - just shows how cool the Mignola art really is. I don't have any of those, but I have the entire second wave of Mezco HBII movie figures from 2006 (HB, Liz, wetsuit Abe, Krauss, Prince Nuada & Mr Wink) & they're just quality figures. I got them for a fraction of the normal retail price too via a local online retailer sale ('Casefresh') - so that made it twice as sweet.

Mr Wink - what a figure!!!! Huge, amazing sculpt & detail - & basically got him for $10 because I only paid $40 for the lot. :horror :rock

Great work! I really want to get some more of the movie figures like Abe and Johann. Would love Mr Wink. Such a fun character!

I'd also love the Hellboy floating heads version! I wish it was cheaper and easier to get the jacketed versions!

Very cool figures! I love Hellboy but don't own ine single figure or collectible. Id love to nab the 7 inchers there but with prices of 1/6 they always take a back seat and end up never being bought.

Always loved the look of those figures.
Wish I had grabbed them when they were less pricey.:(

The only Mezco made hellboy product I have is one of the 18" movie figures

I've been slowly picking these figures up. But I've resigned myself to the fact that I might not ever afford the more pricier pieces.

To think I had Kriegaffe in my hand for $20 at a local Spensers and passed!

I thought I could get him cheaper on clearance. Just dumb.

I have been collecting all of these. Slowly but surely. VERY happy with the line! I read a review recently and it mentioned that the right hand of doom can be popped off. I?ve inspected the figures and it doesn?t seem possible without breaking...

Am I right or do I just need to apply more force? Does it actually pop off? I?d love to give one of the shirtless hellboys a coat.

I think you can boil and pop the hands. I'm in the process of moving and had the junk guys come clean out my attack. I pulled out the stuff to keep, but I accidentally left the box of Mezco Hellboy figures. They're all gone except for the cloth trench coat version. I am so completely bummed about that. So anyway, I'm the idiot that had a complete Mezco comic HB line and accidentally threw it away.

Back