Statue Mezco: Static-6 Conan the Cimmerian (1:6 Statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mezco: Conan 1:6 Statue

Can't get enough Conan this definitley will be worth getting with their one:12th figure.

That arm seam sucks in some of those pics. They should just decide on whick looks best and forgo all the variant crap.

Another statue ruined by unsightly seams. All the switch outs will just ruined the look of the statue.

All I hope is that the statue is made with the same quality as their proto. Really want to know if the gear/weapons can be removed and switched out. Might use that on my own custom 1/6th Frazzeta Conan.

Kinda feels like Mezco is not getting their announcements out very efficiently. There's interest for this, but its hard to get the latest announcements on it. When they post the PO date, I hope that gets across to more people.

@ Shoo can I post your pics on my social media please? I actually designed this. :)

Where is that box image from?

@ Shoo can I post your pics on my social media please?

Why, sure! Those are not my pics, mind you, I just re-posted them from several sources, which I always credit whenever possible.

Where is that box image from?

I forgot - I came across that pic while looking for some new info. It looks like it's rather part of a catalogue, though, probably from New York's Toy Fair.

I actually designed this. :)

Congrats, then, you did a beautiful job! Can you please tell us if this thing is still happening?

Why, sure! Those are not my pics, mind you, I just re-posted them from several sources.

Groovey. Thanks. As for a release date, us designers don't usually know such stuff but when have Mezco ever put anything out that never got made and they can often take ages to release a thing. They also just revealed Death Dealer figure (which I also designed) so I don't see why not.

Cool! Fingers crossed we'll get a proper release announcement soon. : )

Groovey. Thanks. As for a release date, us designers don't usually know such stuff but when have Mezco ever put anything out that never got made and they can often take ages to release a thing. They also just revealed Death Dealer figure (which I also designed) so I don't see why not.

I should've known you had a hand in that awesome Death Dealer... :hi5:

Thanks man. He was bit of a pet project. :)

I can imagine! I always enjoy seeing your work, and I'm really glad you're able to scrape out a living doing stuff you love. :)

So happy to see some signs of life on this. Switch-outs look great and I'm glad they lengthened his skirt again. Anxious to see what the price will be, as that will set a precedent for what we can expect with the rest of this new Static-6 line.

Back