Mezco South Park Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's a list of what i have. Professor Chaos SSDC, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Goth Stan, Tweek, Butters, Timmy, Jimmy, Token, Damien, Officer Barbrady, Terance & Phillup, Mr. Mackey, Big Gay AL, Mr.Garrison, Mr. Hankey, Cartman Cop, Cartman Tooth Fairy, Hip Hop Cartman, Beefcake Cartman, Awesome-o Cartman, Exterminator Cartman, and the 1st series cartman. If interested PM me

I usually know them by the series they come from, I recognize some of them from what i've got but im not sure about the rest cause there is quite a few repeated characters and with different variant mouths etc

The variant mouth's or faces didn't have anything to do with what series they were in actually. Pretty sure Cartman, hip hop cartman, Kenny, Big Gay Al, Barbrady, and Chef were series 1. Series 2 was Kyle, Stan, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Hankey, Token, Tooth Fairy Cartman. Series 3 Frozen Kenny, Jesus, Mr. Mackey, Police officer Cartman, butters, Timmy. Series 4 Jimmy, Awesome-O, Goth Stan, Terrance and Phillup. Series 5 Damien, Hippie Hunter Cartman, Tweek, Mephesto and Kevin. Then Beefcake Cartman and Professor Chaos were the Special edition Figures. So that's the run down of the figures.

i know there's usually 4-5 characters in every series, so far i got all the variants of series 4 and 5 and still missing some of series 1. When i went to look for series 2 I found out that there are a total of 19 figures in it including the different variants, thats why i stopped collecting these for a while. do u collect them in their shells?

Yeah, they are all still in their packages. I never bothered with the variant nonsense. I just got one of each of them. The difference in the face variations is negligible anyway. In fact I personally think most of the alternate faces look stupid. If you like them I suggest just getting one of each like I did. Way cheaper!

that's been in my mind for quite some time now, maybe sell some of the variants and just go for one version from now on.
when i started i had a very strong completist vain in me cause i love the show.
funny how money changes some things :eek:)

I hear ya, I was the exact same way. that's really the only show I watch with any consistency and I NEVER miss an episode. If you want any of those figs let me know and we can work something out.

Yeah, they are all still in their packages. I never bothered with the variant nonsense. I just got one of each of them. The difference in the face variations is negligible anyway. In fact I personally think most of the alternate faces look stupid. If you like them I suggest just getting one of each like I did. Way cheaper!

Some of the variants are worth getting, though. Like with Kyle, they had a variant with poo kiss marks on his face, and another variant where he's hatless, sportin' the jew-fro. Those are probably the only two exceptions, other than nipple-exposing Cartman from the Fingerbang boxed set, that I would recommend tracking down.

And you missed the last series in your listing. The last series had Starvin' Marvin, Nurse Gollum and a couple others that I can't remember at the moment. I think Mr. Slave was in that last wave, too.

I'm just sad they killed the line before we got some of the parents, like Randy Marsh. Anyway, if anyone is looking for some of the earlier figures or specific variants, shoot me a PM. I'm looking at selling off some of my extras. They're loose, but complete.

Last I heard, the line was pretty much in the same boat as Sideshow's LOTR 12-inch line - not officially dead, but no new products of any kind on display at the various conventions. That's usually a pretty good indicator that a line is being dropped for good. :monkey2

Yeah you are correct. The last series was Nurse Gollem, Mr. Slave, Starvin' Marvin, and Ming Lee Cartman. I agree with you on the Kyle variants and I like all of the cartman figures as well. Mezco's last 2 lines of the series didn't sell worth a damn so that's why they decided to kill the line. And it won't be coming back from what I've heard.

pitty... there's so many other characters they could have done...
i do remember seeing a picture with cut-out previews of a series 7 though.
i think cartman was wearing his cowboy suit from the scene where he plays wild wild west with clive the frog.

I love the line but have no room so I only collect the Cartman variants. Still need to pick up Mai Ling and Beefcake Cartmans...

Last I heard, the line was pretty much in the same boat as Sideshow's LOTR 12-inch line - not officially dead, but no new products of any kind on display at the various conventions. That's usually a pretty good indicator that a line is being dropped for good. :monkey2

Keep your eye on Best Buy because they pop them out once in awhile.

Got my cop cartman today from BB.COM 4.99$

001-14.jpg

I knew I'd seen a series 7 previewed somewhere
Check it out, bottom right corner.

mezco040.jpg

Angel Kenny, Sad Panda, Towelie and Wild Wild West Cartman

mezco047.jpg

Any idea when they are coming out?

Back