Mezco South Park Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madden821 said:
Well... I've got ONE so far and he is filling in for Bubo in my Jabba scene. I do actually want to get more just havn't gotten around to it yet. They are pretty cool.

Jabba2.jpg

:rotfl That's awesome!:lol

Picked my long awaited cartman hippie exterminator fig the other day.

(pic is from a different source)
HIPPIECA1.jpg

Now to find tweek!!

And the fingerbang group will be touring in the summer and doin just fine. :)

DSC01053_00.jpg

Last edited:
lol had no idea they made so many of these. the only ones ive seen were the ones in spencers gifts.

Michaels done a review of almost all of them on his site. Right now I'm just praying the make it through the next series so I can have that Satan figure :drool

is there a pack with just cartman , stan , kyle and kenny in , in there normal outfits ?.
I would love to get into this line but money is way to tight at the minute !.

im trying to collect all of them

i got all of series 4 and 5, i got some of series 1 and im looking for the rest

Well here's a list of what i have. Professor Chaos SSDC, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Goth Stan, Tweek, Butters, Timmy, Jimmy, Token, Damien, Officer Barbrady, Terance & Phillup, Mr. Mackey, Big Gay AL, Mr.Garrison, Mr. Hankey, Cartman Cop, Cartman Tooth Fairy, Hip Hop Cartman, Beefcake Cartman, Awesome-o Cartman, Exterminator Cartman, and the 1st series cartman. If interested PM me

Yes there is a 4 pack like that, It's like the fingerbang set up only just in their regular outfits. Not to common anymore though.

is there a pack with just cartman , stan , kyle and kenny in , in there normal outfits ?.
I would love to get into this line but money is way to tight at the minute !.

Back