MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno....but if they already have a license to do them, and have paid the supposedly excessive licensing fee....why not beanch out beyond Living Daed Dolls, 1:12 and the stylized items they do?

New 50mm lens
91eeb7cdb1a0f9ef98f5322d32d32ef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I dunno....but if they already have a license to do them, and have paid the supposedly excessive licensing fee....why not beanch out beyond Living Daed Dolls, 1:12 and the stylized items they do?

I doubt they bother with them anymore.... they can make a ton more money per figure for one:12 type figures and I would assume they have other versions in the works. They've basically reused the punisher something like 4 or 5 times with different armor slightly different clothes and slightly different accessories, every batman they put out gets at least 3 different versions...... I'm sure they have some way to reuse this figure.... maybe do a part 2, part blood tears version or something else...

Untitled by scarrviper, on Flickr

I made him a more accurate knife, using hobby aluminum sheet and some basswood for the sides of the handle. Eventually I might repaint his mask, but I can't bring myself to attempt it just yet.

I'm not a huge horror fan, but I wanted to pick this one up as a gift for someone who is. I'm a bit surprised to find it sold out in most places, however I got one off the bay for a bit over retail.

It’s the first official ‘78 Myers figure in like 10 years, I’m not surprised it’s selling out.

Hey guys, after some looking around I was able to find and buy the Mezco One:12 Michael Meyers figure here in Germany. I am pretty happy with the overall look, details and posability, but I found a tiny defect. The stitching on the front of the coverall is not 100%, in the middle there is a 5mm part of the fabric bulging.

I am not 100% sure if this is a defect, but most pictures I found the coverall is flat all throughout the front, so I am not sure if they missed a stitch or something. It does not really bother me too much if it stays this way, but I am afraid that it will loosen over time and open up. I have no experience with fabric wearing action figures so far, so considering the higher pricetag I thought I better ask some more experienced collectors if this is should be considered a defect or just a normal irregularity. Like I said I am just afraid it stitches will become loose or something like that. Any opinions?

It should be fine since Myers really don't use or need an abcrunch.

Forgot to share my Mezco Myers in my custom built diorama.

7205c9a94fab037b2ea9bb4f5aca201a.jpg
1b571a2010a0f978953919eef605ab35.jpg
27c4a17d93e44ab256426f9f9397a64c.jpg
fd999099f4a7c3a32dac2e1c98f22694.jpg
effce513694786dcf1603f3e73848395.jpg
b80ade507d7a0788a3842c88ec9bbc19.jpg

The headsculpt could have been better for sure. The likeness to the mask is there, it looks to me like they based it off the closet scene in particular. The eyecuts in the mask seem to be the weakest link in the sculpt for me. They did a much better job with Jason.

Back