MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the eye cuts can change everything in a Myers mask. It's so important. I will say the underlying face sculpt ( and paint) for their Jason is fantastic.

Their Jason is amazing, the likeness is so spot on you can actually recognize Richard Brooker despite the prosthetics and makeup.

The only thing that bothers me with both figures is the glued on fake pockets, I wish they were stitched on, they would look more realistic and you wouldn't have to worry about them ever falling off.

I'm looking forward to Freddy, and I hope at some point they announce a Leatherface.

Their Jason is amazing, the likeness is so spot on you can actually recognize Richard Brooker despite the prosthetics and makeup.

The only thing that bothers me with both figures is the glued on fake pockets, I wish they were stitched on, they would look more realistic and you wouldn't have to worry about them ever falling off.

I'm looking forward to Freddy, and I hope at some point they announce a Leatherface.
Aye. He's one of my favorite Jason figure, despite the issues. I think they did a bang up job considering how tiny he is. Particularly the likeness and paint. I hope they do more Jasons. Id love a pt.2 .Can you imagine a part 7?

Freddy looks like he's going to be a lot of fun. Loads of cool hands and head sculpts for posing. I'm also hoping for a classic Leatherface. They could really pack him out with weapons, body parts, etc. Maybe throw in a jacket and pretty woman sculpt for an exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Part 2 Jason would be awesome! And they definitely need to do Leatherface to complete the horror lineup.

I decided to help out the mask on this guy today. Been awhile since I painted but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
7cBj439.jpg
And another for fun.
adHUzwb.jpg

I would think so. The NECA figures are bigger than the Mezco right?

Yes. The Mezco ones are 6" scale whereas Neca is 7" scale. The thing I am trying to compare are the peg holes sizes. I have my Mezco figures loose but I keep my Neca figures boxed so I can't compare. I'd like to use the peg hole but at the end of the day I could always use some blue tac. Just curious if someone has them out and could compare. Thanks.

Shadows definitely help this figure. He's got a "cute" face it in that first shot scarrviper.

Yeah, he's a tough one to photograph. I think it's the eye cuts, there's something off about them that throws the whole sculpt off. He's just not as easily photogenic as Mezco's Jason and Freddy. The sculpt has the details it should, but it does have a "cherub" look to it for some reason.

After getting those two, I wish Mezco would revisit Myers. He needs a better body with the double elbow joints. They could definitely do a better job with the mask.

You and your stupid pictures made me buy the Freddy. Don't make me buy Jason and Myers. I'm in for Leatherface which I was hoping I wasn't.

My pics seem to have sold quite a few people on Freddy.

Mezco's Jason is really good. You get your money's worth with the accessories. The likeness to Richard Brooker in the prosthetics/make-up is really strong in person. I like him a lot better than Neca's part 3 ultimate. I'd love to see more Jason in the line, especially part 2, and part 4.

I'll be picking up Leatherface for sure whenever he comes out, I'm guessing it will be later next year. I was really hoping for him to join this line.

But on the topic of Myers, whatever happened to the H2 version they showed ages ago? Was it cancelled? The prototype looked awful.

Yeah, he's a tough one to photograph. I think it's the eye cuts, there's something off about them that throws the whole sculpt off. He's just not as easily photogenic as Mezco's Jason and Freddy. The sculpt has the details it should, but it does have a "cherub" look to it for some reason.

After getting those two, I wish Mezco would revisit Myers. He needs a better body with the double elbow joints. They could definitely do a better job with the mask.

I couldnt justify the MM tbh. Freddy is great indeed but Myers has too many flaws for that price. $80 figure with single elbow joints is just ridiculous.

Jason's heads could've used a dark wash or something similar to better bring out the details and make them look less soft and plastic-y, and the clothes could've used some weathering and grime like Freddy's has, but beyond those two problems I think the figure is great.

Micheal Myers' body is bad, being Mezco's awful Joker body, but I still like the figure overall a lot and think he was worth the original price. I definitely wouldn't pay the current after-market price for him, though, which is currently going for $200+.

But on the topic of Myers, whatever happened to the H2 version they showed ages ago? Was it cancelled? The prototype looked awful.

Mezco don't release all the figures they show off, but sometimes in ends up as an exclusive on their website. I remember when they showed Knightmare Batman, then delayed it forever only to cancel it, but eventually brought it back as an exclusive.
I don't know about this Myers figure, but I'm sure they'll make other Myers at some point. Anyway I hope they do because the first one they did was awful, they have a large room to improve on it.

Back