Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic review MC

My IM shipped from BBTS this past week ..should get it in a week

Liking all the positive reviews..don’t think I’ve seen a mezco hit on all cylinders since punisher and the Flash..It’s been really hit or miss with Mezco this whole year..glad to see IM was worth it

My Mezco collection so far.

IMG_0069.jpgIMG_0070.jpgIMG_0071.jpgIMG_0072.jpgIMG_0073.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_0075.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0077.jpgIMG_0078.jpgIMG_0079.jpgIMG_0080.jpgIMG_0081.jpgIMG_0082.jpgIMG_0084.jpgIMG_0085.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0088.jpgIMG_0089.jpgIMG_0090.jpgIMG_0091.jpgIMG_0092.jpgIMG_0093.jpgIMG_0094.jpgIMG_0095.jpg

Super impressive collection, Steve. Absolutely awesome posing too. :rock It appears you have too many Tiger Stripe Wolverines ,though, and it’s creating a terrible imbalance. I’ll be expecting at least one of those in the mail this week so that I can improve your collection.

Anyone know where to subscribe for custom / painted head sculpts? Tony Mei, Drone Customs anyone else?

I received a Batfleck head sculpt in a trade and love it. Been trying to find other options

Anyone know where to subscribe for custom / painted head sculpts? Tony Mei, Drone Customs anyone else?

I received a Batfleck head sculpt in a trade and love it. Been trying to find other options

Tony Mei told me to reach out to Ashkan Zomorrodi on Facebook to get my custom head sculpts painted

I had a failed payment. I have new debit card, but this piece of garbage website keeps saying "Please enter a credit card number.
Validation failed.". Anybody have any idea how to fix this? I have one more chance to get this right otherwise I lose the pre-order.

Back