Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone with an extra iron man black and gold wants to trade or sell - PM me - thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mezco booth looked pathetic at the LA Con. Anyone pick up the black and gold IM there today?

This line is doing well, but there are some built in grenades. I see two things that could derail the momentum and both are due to Mezco handling of the line. Should we never see them attempt to complete a team, fans are like to revolt at some point. Also the number of variant exclusives could sour collectors as well. All good now, but they do need to ensure that they build excitement for the line versus disappointing fans.

Meh......people will always be pissed one way or another.

1/6 companies dinged for not completing lines now they do folks complain about multiple variants of the same character. Exclusives the same......folks complain they didn't get an exclusive so a character gets reissued and the folks with the exclusive complain.

Nature of the beast.....

Meh......people will always be pissed one way or another.

Yes but other very successful lines like Star Wars, marvel legends, and maybe even MOTU classics have proven that you catch more bees with honey versus taking the 1701 approach.

Collectors are even afraid of posing their new black gold IM to avoid scratches on the metal and broken joints but man he look great in a static standing pose lol

Last edited:
I initially wasn't interested in the Mezco IM, but after watching reviews of the 42, it seems to be a great figure.

Collectors are even afraid of posing their new black gold IM to avoid scratches on the metal and broken joints but man he look great in a static standing pose lol

The joints don't feel like they'll be any issues at all on my figure. I played around with it a lot. Not afraid of the paint scratching either. The only issue I had was removing the faceplate. It seemed stuck. When I was able to get it off it appeared that the faceplate may have been put in before the paint dried on the whole thing. The side tabs that go in the head looked like they had paint on them. No issue once it's back in the head, can't tell.

Wouldn’t take that much work for Mezco to make a YJ from their new IM lol

A9223F45-35F6-441A-B903-0EDCCAD2EF3C.jpg

Last edited:
I received the Ronin Wolverine in the mail today from Mezco. It's an amazing figure!

So has anyone heard when Spiderman Homecoming figure is being released? I was checking Amazon and it now says the figure is being released on February 27, 2019. It use to say November 30th. Really!? This figure has been on preorder for over a year now. As much as I love their exclusives, Mezco really needs to release the figures that have been solicited already instead of worrying about how many exclusives they can shove down our throats! :mad:

So has anyone heard when Spiderman Homecoming figure is being released? I was checking Amazon and it now says the figure is being released on February 27, 2019. It use to say November 30th. Really!? This figure has been on preorder for over a year now. As much as I love their exclusives, Mezco really needs to release the figures that have been solicited already instead of worrying about how many exclusives they can shove down our throats! :mad:

The wait for this figure to be released has been beyond ridiculous.

Back