Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you with hulk its because its such a different figure than they have released in the past... Not sure about homecoming though

Yea, they really are similar to Hot Toys now with their delays, etc. Makes me worried for the same reason, they end up dropping like 5 figures at once and it's brutal for the wallet. My luck, Thor, Hulk, Spidey, Blade and Ash from Evil Dead (all due out in oct) will all ship like the same week in November and that'll hurt.

Looks like it sold out in about an hour and 20 minutes. I got my order in at 1:16pm just in time. Not sure if i love this one but i figured it's better to get it at retail price while i still can and if i don't like it it will be no problem selling it for what i paid instead of deciding later on that i do want it and having to pay much more for it on the aftermarket.
Waitlisted at about the 23 minute mark.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Spider-Man homecoming homemade suit is a surprise. Only want the tom Holland head tho, didn't really care that much for the homemade suit. I bet this sells out super fast tho.

Just ordered, I’ve been lucky on the last few exclusives 🙂🙂 but sheesh if they keep doing one of these a week I’ll be broke soon!

Ordered two on firefox. Order didn't go through but they took my points again. I tried again on google chrome and the order went through. Such a frustrating site to deal with. Gonna avoid firefox from now on.

Managed to get two - anyone who needs one of the spidey homemade suit and can trade the iron man 42 - let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the Fall Exclusives have been Marvel. Wolverine, Dr. Strange, Iron Man and Spiderman. I'd like some DC Fall Exclusives, but I also want to have money in my account.

Glad I got in on this one. I loved this costume design and was hoping they would do this figure before it was actually announced. Ill just but him in my avengers display somehow XD

I’ve been picking up two of each, one to open one to keep sealed, but will need to stop that if they keep going every week, I haven’t been checking after market prices simply because I’ve been lucky enough to pick them up retail...

Ordered two on firefox. Order didn't go through but they took my points again. I tried again on google chrome and the order went through. Such a frustrating site to deal with. Gonna avoid firefox from now on.

That happened to me, but in chrome. I don't think it's the browser. I sent them a message to get my points back, this has happened to you before?

Seems like the Fall exclusives aren't going for much of a premium on the aftermarket.

I think that's just because of the choices so far. I can see the Iron Man going up in price if I had to pick one.

Back