Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Ash from Evil Dead and Netflix Daredevil and Punisher on pre-order but like you I'm mostly sticking to their kinda stylized comic book figures. Since the Judge Dredd with his Lawmaster was $180 a few years back, I would not be surprised if Ghost Rider is $200. So I probably won't grab that. Hoping there's a PX Exclusive Cable with maybe different weapons, weapon effects for the muzzles or maybe even a different headsculpt and more traditional armor coloring.

I have the dredd disco version with the lawmaster :):) It looks interesting :) And yes i hope they do the whole team, x-men and x-force, cyclops looks amazing as well :)

I have the dredd disco version with the lawmaster :):) It looks interesting :) And yes i hope they do the whole team, x-men and x-force, cyclops looks amazing as well :)

Oh I'm super excited for Cyclops, looks great. I really hope they do Gambit at some point. With Wolverine and Cable and I'm a happy camper.

I'm extremely happy about Cable and Cyclops. A little expensive but they both come with great accessories and the LEDs are great ideas.

I think they have me hooked when it comes to the comic book interpretations. I have Black Panther and Netflix Punsiher pre-ordered but it'll have to be a special release for me to get another movie release.

Would love to see their comic book interpretation of Colossus.

I'm extremely happy about Cable and Cyclops. A little expensive but they both come with great accessories and the LEDs are great ideas.

I think they have me hooked when it comes to the comic book interpretations. I have Black Panther and Netflix Punsiher pre-ordered but it'll have to be a special release for me to get another movie release.

Would love to see their comic book interpretation of Colossus.

Oh wow Colossus would be great, i agree completely, i think they almost have a license to print money if they keep it up :):)

Yea, I am glad I didn't want this or I'd be bummed. Got the email, went to the site, looked at pics, then it was waitlisted lol. I snagged Ronin Wolvy so Im good. Tho this Iron Man looks better than the other 2 they've done so far.

Missed it. But hoping someone who bought an extra would want to pre-trade agree for a Ronin Wolverine robin or maybe the purple catwoman? Tried this with punisher last time and it worked out well for both sides. Look forward to connecting with someone here. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed it. But hoping someone who bought an extra would want to pre-trade agree for a Ronin Wolverine robin or maybe the purple catwoman? Tried this with punisher last time and it worked out well for both sides. Look forward to connecting with someone here. Thanks.

Hey Mark. I ordered an extra Iron Man I can trade. Do you still have an extra Punisher to trade?

Yea, I am glad I didn't want this or I'd be bummed. Got the email, went to the site, looked at pics, then it was waitlisted lol. I snagged Ronin Wolvy so Im good. Tho this Iron Man looks better than the other 2 they've done so far.

I did the same. I looked at it for a good five minutes debating it, then it was wait listed. I need to spend less on Mezco anyway. I have to just get the ones I really want. I mainly want the regular Iron Man. The other two are okay.

Looks like it sold out in about an hour and 20 minutes. I got my order in at 1:16pm just in time. Not sure if i love this one but i figured it's better to get it at retail price while i still can and if i don't like it it will be no problem selling it for what i paid instead of deciding later on that i do want it and having to pay much more for it on the aftermarket.

Any time now Mezco, Avengers 4 Hulk will be out before this guy by the looks of it...
c717d50410fb1c2a4b9819bd127bad42.jpg

Any time now Mezco, Avengers 4 Hulk will be out before this guy by the looks of it...
c717d50410fb1c2a4b9819bd127bad42.jpg

I totally agree. Mezco put Spider Man Homecoming up for preorder 13 months ago and they still haven't released it. Now, they even pushed it back! WTF Mezco! You're even worse than Hot Toys now!

Back