Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those who scored a Ronin Wolverine. Hi hope I can find him one day, juste like I found Ultimates Spider-Man and Classic Captain America last week for $108 each shipped, brand new in sealed box. Super happy.

My small Marvel collection is growing nicely.

Wowza nice display there! I like that you have all the Spider-Men on the elevated stands.

Very nice display.

Wowza nice display there! I like that you have all the Spider-Men on the elevated stands.

Thank you guys! Yeah, with the little space I have, I kinda have to take advantage of the aerial characters by putting them in the air. But it also makes for a more dynamic display, IMHO.

I do like the Mezco stands, with the characters' symbols, but do they have a big footprint!

eM2MEGdJQI422DQufXPTIvyemJ6r4vXY02wmzMrjL10.jpg

found this on reddit

I would rather see a classic Blaze Ghost Rider instead. Looks cool enough though.

Think there's a chance of getting Ronin wolverine if I jump on the wl? I could use another and apparently he hasn't sold out yet at nycc (dr strange has though).

I got a free ticket for NYCC for tomorrow. I hope Ronin Wolverine will be there, but I doubt it.

I bet you they will do classic blaze too, well at least i hope so :)

I'm sure they will but knowing them it'll be a Mezco/SDCC exclusive. As for this version it looks very good. The motorcycle tires could use some flame effects though.

Congrats to those who scored a Ronin Wolverine. Hi hope I can find him one day, juste like I found Ultimates Spider-Man and Classic Captain America last week for $108 each shipped, brand new in sealed box. Super happy.

My small Marvel collection is growing nicely.

Awesome poses and a great setup

yes me too, bring on the variants, i'm so used to spending hot toys prices figures at $100.00, still seem like a good deal, though i have been trimming down on buying everything from mezco, might skip all the movie related figures from here on out, and keep going with their somewhat custom figures

yes me too, bring on the variants, i'm so used to spending hot toys prices figures at $100.00, still seem like a good deal, though i have been trimming down on buying everything from mezco, might skip all the movie related figures from here on out, and keep going with their somewhat custom figures

I've got Ash from Evil Dead and Netflix Daredevil and Punisher on pre-order but like you I'm mostly sticking to their kinda stylized comic book figures. Since the Judge Dredd with his Lawmaster was $180 a few years back, I would not be surprised if Ghost Rider is $200. So I probably won't grab that. Hoping there's a PX Exclusive Cable with maybe different weapons, weapon effects for the muzzles or maybe even a different headsculpt and more traditional armor coloring.

I got on the Cable preorder as well even though I expect a PX or MDX version in the future.

I like their take on him & ever since I saw his pictures from SDCC I decided to plan a Marvel Mezco team around him.

Back