Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am more excited for the potential early daredevil version and would get this as a pair. Ofcourse no season 3 announcement doesn’t help this figure.

So, Agree.

Season 2 and the defenders was the time to strike on this figure. Daredevil continues to be an underappreciated asset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Netflix Daredevil has officially been solicited. Here's info and pictures: https://news.toyark.com/2018/08/06/netflix-series-daredevil-one12-collective-figure-by-mezco-312880

Mezco is WAY too late on this one. Only reason I'm sharing this is because I was super excited for it way back when it was first revealed. Since then I have completely abandoned the line and the 1:12 scale entirely.

No offense but I don't see this one late release as really hurting Mezco or anyone else abandoning the 1/12 scale.

I missed FedEx. For once they actually came early, and I wasn't here. Now I have to wait until Monday for Punisher. :mad:

I missed FedEx. For once they actually came early, and I wasn't here. Now I have to wait until Monday for Punisher. :mad:

Bummer! I always just do hold for pick up at a fedex location that way I can pick it up whenever and it’s not just left on my doorstep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back