Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1e482fc48a33d2bab5bd72ee1fd82af8.jpg

ba81ef738ebc8a1f28d7db26e9fa97a0.jpg

8b78a8de7e57be5849cf0b45064990a5.jpg

^^ Those are photos taken by someone who works for that website.

I'm just a fan that's taken pictures at SDCC and shared them for the last four years. I watermark them because there are members here that love to steal pics and advertise them as their own. I posted them at the other site first, because that's where I'm spending most of my time now. I still check in here every now and then and started sharing my pics here because this site has not had near the coverage of SDCC that it should. I took around 1500 pics at a ton of booths at SDCC this year just to give you an idea of what you guys are missing over here.

i see gaspar back! thread is better with him in it, but i like the darkseid figure, actually like most of the ones they put up at sdcc... didn't expect black bolt or lock jaw... probably pick up almost all of them...

and i hope they have variants for magneto, cable, and cyclops... heck even a few different' ghost riders, with bikes... they have to make bikes for him i would think eventually...

i see gaspar back! thread is better with him in it, but i like the darkseid figure, actually like most of the ones they put up at sdcc... didn't expect black bolt or lock jaw... probably pick up almost all of them...

Did you really think he would stay away from the thread? With how much hate he supposedly have for Mezco, this seems like his favorite thread to visit lol.

Id really like to see them do more MCU looks. Id kill for an AOU Hawkeye and Id love to see them attempt Scarlet Witch, Black Widow(Though I wouldnt be surprised if we get a comic version sometime soon) and Doctor Strange...

Id really like to see them do more MCU looks. Id kill for an AOU Hawkeye and Id love to see them attempt Scarlet Witch, Black Widow(Though I wouldnt be surprised if we get a comic version sometime soon) and Doctor Strange...

I like the comic stuff better—because I can get into archetype admiration of these characters—but not actors playing the parts, or their stand ins.

I agree, i picked up the Bvs Superman figures, and liked collecting them just because hey i like collecting stuff, but ultimately i'm trying to get away from buying everything from a line for that reason, after you reach a certain level you realize its only how much you want to spend, not that you cant find them, and i sold them, i couldn't believe how much the armored ones went for... and i want to like that movie like the other fans do... but its just such a miss... wonder woman was a cool movie but i doubt i'll pickup any of those figures either... probably cancel the preorders when they come in...maybe Thor Ragnarok but i don't know... i really love their own interpretations, and i can't get enough sadly :)... i used to buy two of every figure but if you buy three you can maybe flip one to help pay for the other two, and if they don't end but being flipable, well i have a lot of people in my life that love these free mezco, i remember i gave away about five of the first Batman Dark Knight figures, i see them at friends houses in cool poses are in their cubicles... i mention they go for over 200+ now they are like awesome but don't really care... they just think its awesome they have an old batman with cloth costume, i think that is the next thing i need to figure out, why i like valuable figures so much, anyways...

I agree, i picked up the Bvs Superman figures, and liked collecting them just because hey i like collecting stuff, but ultimately i'm trying to get away from buying everything from a line for that reason, after you reach a certain level you realize its only how much you want to spend, not that you cant find them, and i sold them, i couldn't believe how much the armored ones went for... and i want to like that movie like the other fans do... but its just such a miss... wonder woman was a cool movie but i doubt i'll pickup any of those figures either... probably cancel the preorders when they come in...maybe Thor Ragnarok but i don't know... i really love their own interpretations, and i can't get enough sadly :)... i used to buy two of every figure but if you buy three you can maybe flip one to help pay for the other two, and if they don't end but being flipable, well i have a lot of people in my life that love these free mezco, i remember i gave away about five of the first Batman Dark Knight figures, i see them at friends houses in cool poses are in their cubicles... i mention they go for over 200+ now they are like awesome but don't really care... they just think its awesome they have an old batman with cloth costume, i think that is the next thing i need to figure out, why i like valuable figures so much, anyways...

Dude i have the exact same thought with you, but it wasn't Mezco it was HotToys, I agreed with you when you reached certain amount of figures it
s only about how much you wanna spend, I've grown tired of HotToys raisng price and shixtty quality, plus I have no more space for them so I sold all of my Figures, but when I switch to Mezco, it gave me the first hype which I haven't experienced a long time ago, my first Mezco is Knightmare Batman and man the quality is just....damn good! For a 1:12 figure it sure is as good as Hottoys level, plus it won't take up a lot of space!

Mezco sent an email this morning teasing that Netflix Daredevil is coming soon, so I would expect that to be the next preorder.

I like the style of the SDCC outfit of the Punisher. The mesh pattern design looks great on the actual figure for once

There’s a timer countdown on the website. Looks like Monday am est.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its weird that they are doing a countdown to release for a non-exclusive figure (at least thats how it appears). Maybe they are testing the waters for future exclusive releases.

Getting charged for Special Ops Punisher tomorrow.

Same here. It was about 6 days between getting that email and Batman Beyond shipping, so hopefully I'll have Punisher in 2 weeks.

Daredevil went up for preorder this morning also. Pretty bare bones release IMO, no unmasked head and the billy club doesn't even look like it has a wire.

Back