Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks good. That coat in particular looks like Mezco's best attempt yet (I wonder if it's because of the wire weighing it down and thus not looking as 'floaty' as they tend to). I don't really like Blade enough to spend $80 on this one, though. If they do more of a classic Tomb of Dracula variant I'd probably get that one.

The only bummer is there won't be any vampires for this Blade. I think Mythic Legions vampires would scale in well, just isn't a lot of non Dracula vampire figures out there. Someone needs to start a kickstarter for generic bad guy action figures as companion pieces for all these Mezco hero figures.

old man Logan review by D'Amazing

so needed some slight threeA weathering...

I was hoping he'd put one of the unmasked Logan heads from the previous release on this, to see if it worked. Skin tone might not match, but if it works it's a good option for making your Old Man Logan, young.

Looks ok.

Sculpted parts look great.

Clothing looks pretty bad, so, still, other than onesies, Mezco can't make anything else yet.

I wish they would stop using pleather in this scale, it won't last.

de47202e27adbfd9fe200097451176b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolverine adds a new level of colour to my collection that makes the whole shelf pop. Glad I managed to get one!
5dac36eb8a43caada5504d21cc8a8542.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK Question for y'all. I have a KO Punisher and his shoulder joint snapped. I have put a pin in the joint and that is OK, but I am not sure how to get in and drill a hole for the pin in the body because of the sleeve of the outfit. Any suggestions?

The Logan figure is cool. Backpack makes me nervous. I was able to get it on without the straps snapping. Takes some finesse. Love the baby Hulk.

I was hoping he'd put one of the unmasked Logan heads from the previous release on this, to see if it worked. Skin tone might not match, but if it works it's a good option for making your Old Man Logan, young.
BC2EB769-55A6-4E61-80FB-85608F5903E5.jpg

I think it looks Good!!!

Has Mezco announced any Infinity War figures? I’d love to see their take on Thanos.

Back