Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are only five Punishers currently listed on ebay as I type this.

Four of the standard version, and one deluxe.

The least expensive standard version has a BIN of $359.99.

The deluxe version is used, and has a BIN of $715.00.

There are no 'classic' versions listed.

Dare I say that The Punisher has been a major hit for Mezco?

Could a Frankencastle version be far away? :frank :lol

Someone just listed a 'classic' Punisher on ebay.

With 5 days and 14 hours remaining, it is already $660.00 w/ 17.30 shipping. :thud:

I’ve always been baffled by their design choices and what one becomes
Mass produced and what becomes a PX. I’m sure there’s more to it but when classic punisher and tiger stripe Wolverine are the ones they didn’t choose to mass produce I just palm slap myself on the forehead on their behalf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'd be amazingly fantastic if they'd re-release figures or keep the most popular ones in continual production, no?

I don't mind Mezco exclusives being rare, I just hate the fact that I cant participate as I live in Canada and they don't offer international shipping. So this "chasing" isn't on equal grounds for everyone :(

I don't mind Mezco exclusives being rare, I just hate the fact that I cant participate as I live in Canada and they don't offer international shipping. So this "chasing" isn't on equal grounds for everyone :(

Yuuuuuuuup, bloody annoying. Some sites offer exclusives sometimes for bloated prices and for like 1 day before they sell out

Just got my Yellow/Brown suit Wolverine, and wow it's absolutely fantastic, the sculpt, paint, and (to me) coherent design, outstanding. I also REALLY like the shape of the claws.

Old man Logan started to ship

Saw YouTube reviews already

Mezco charged me Monday, just got the ship notification a few minutes ago and thought to jump on here to see if anyone's gotten theirs yet. Can't wait to get mine, guess I gotta go jump to Youtube real quick.

4957.Jpg

It not being a Wesley Snipes sculpt makes it uninteresting.. Very cool however

Back