Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine is my favorite hero but even I was disappointed with Mezcos take on brown suit Wolverine. The yellow is too bright,the shoulder pads, the military boots, pouches and his botched shorts make the figure look very unappealing and ugly. I wish they had gone with how tony mei did the suit but with a darker yellow. The only Mezco figures so far that stand out from the rest and are a must have imo are the Punisher and Deathstroke figures (hot toys standard), the rest are okay but have too many design flaws.I'm exited for Old man Logan but I hope they redo the brown suit Wolverine in the future.

View attachment 401526View attachment 401526

HOLY CRAP!!! THIS MEZCO, MAKE THIS!!! I WILL BUY 3 instead of none!

Ebay. Guy had two up. Sold out now. Seems like the price has slowly been dropping little by little.

Didn't realize I posted this to the Marvel thread. I keep mistaking Deathstroke for Deathlok

Wow, Doctor Strange is sold out almost everywhere now, had to pre-order mine on AmokTime. I wonder if Mezco isn't expecting him to be super popular and so went with a more limited run.

Strange isn't a street level hero nor a X-Man but I've always liked the character and the figure looks fantastic (including the Vincent Price likeness).

I Was never a fan of the general release wolverine. I just see this and wished they had done a larger release of tigerstripe version
6c41cf851ed08665c309a114e300f7ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't resist and bought a Commander Rogers for fifty bucks, an extremely decent deal, however this one seems to be one of the less popular ones. I'm probably going to put a Punisher head on it to make a Punisher CA lol

Popeye looks awesome. I haven't watched Popeye in forever. I was never a huge fan, but that's a definite buy for me.

There are only five Punishers currently listed on ebay as I type this.

Four of the standard version, and one deluxe.

The least expensive standard version has a BIN of $359.99.

The deluxe version is used, and has a BIN of $715.00.

There are no 'classic' versions listed.

Dare I say that The Punisher has been a major hit for Mezco?

Could a Frankencastle version be far away? :frank :lol

Classic Punisher was such a huge hit that if I owned Mezco I would recognize how much of a demand there is for him and crank out a whole bunch more instead of leaving money on the table but i’m not the owner of Mezco, idiots are.

Some licenses are granted under certain conditions. Take for instance the Neca DCxAliensxPredators packs that can finally only be sold on conventions. I doubt Mezco are such idiots as to let such an opportunity to make money slip. I bet they just can't make this classic Punisher a standard release.

Same goes for their own takes on the designs. I can't see it being anything else than licensing issues, whatever they officially say.

Symbiote Spider-Man has a June 27th release date on Previews World, though I'd take that with a grain of salt. On the Marvel side I'm waiting for him and Doctor Strange to ship. I wonder if any of the new ones they showed at Toy Fair will be up by the end of the year. The black costume Netflix Daredevil is a Mezco exclusive so I've been checking their site daily in order to not miss it.

There are only five Punishers currently listed on ebay as I type this.

Four of the standard version, and one deluxe.

The least expensive standard version has a BIN of $359.99.

The deluxe version is used, and has a BIN of $715.00.

There are no 'classic' versions listed.

Dare I say that The Punisher has been a major hit for Mezco?

Could a Frankencastle version be far away? :frank :lol

Literally the reason I didn't start this line. Missing out on classic punisher and the outrageous secondary market pretty much killed it for me before I started. I imagine I'm not alone there either. It is what it is though I guess. They do look like nice pieces and I enjoy seeing all the pics of 'em on Instagram.

Some licenses are granted under certain conditions. Take for instance the Neca DCxAliensxPredators packs that can finally only be sold on conventions. I doubt Mezco are such idiots as to let such an opportunity to make money slip. I bet they just can't make this classic Punisher a standard release.

Same goes for their own takes on the designs. I can't see it being anything else than licensing issues, whatever they officially say.

QTF! :exactly:

Since we’re discussing the whole Punisher debacle, I have to chime in a say that not being able to acquire one of these under $160 (double the standard Mezco price) has been a huge disappointment. It’s a joke that stares me in the face every ******ing time I go to their site when I have to look at that gray icon that says “sold out”. If they’re not going to produce anymore of these then they might as well just remove the dang page from their site and catalog it somewhere else. Maybe that’ll help everyone forget about it because let’s be honest, might as well. That’s certainly what SS/HT does.

Pretty much, we've speculated that in the past, I would stop bagging them if that was the case.

Otherwise their design choices make no sense.

Back