Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the x-force wolvy is out? saw a inhand pic on Fb, wondering how good it is, happy with my brown suit ver but its wolvy so...

I'm really glad they changed the material for black suit Spidey. In the original photos for it the smooth plastic parts clashed with the rougher fabric costume, and the shades of black didn't seem to match up well.

Nice and thorough review and I agree with most of the points you made but I don't mind the dark blue as I'm not a fan of light blue on Spider-man. I'm also looking forward to the black spidey which looks improved from the prototype (pic below) and the homecoming spidey which looks like teenage peter parker (but I hope they darken the blue a tad similar to hot toys). Overall I like Mezcos a lot but I hope they diversify the roster an make a LOT more villains like Lobo, Dr Doom, Magneto etc and stop milking 15 versions of Batman.:)

View attachment 399228

I so agree with you on Homecoming Spidy. They need to release it already! He has been on P.O. forever! I also agree they need to crank out a lot more villains, but must you dis on my Batman? Lol

Finally put my Spider-Man alongside the rest of my collection (I usually keep my latest purchase on my desk for a few days to play around with) and he's definitely too tall relative to the other characters. He's taller than Mezco's own Punisher, which really shouldn't be the case. Frank is meant to be 6'3 whereas Peter is 5'10.

4237990D-8255-4E30-ACFA-58AB932A585A.jpeg099A23E9-9BBC-427C-B75D-4C3CBBEB6310.jpeg very pleased with spidey...needs more ab crunch

I so agree with you on Homecoming Spidy. They need to release it already! He has been on P.O. forever! I also agree they need to crank out a lot more villains, but must you dis on my Batman? Lol
I agree but it looks like Mezco are still undecided on what body to use for the homecoming Spidey and have displayed him in three different bodies so far. The original had the right proportions and it looked buff but it didn't look like Tom Hollands body. The second one is what they put up for pre order and is the body used for the current Mezco Spidey which I'm not really a fan of since hes too tall and the chest sticks out too much. The third one is what they displayed at this years toy fair and although the body proportions look accurate the head seems a little to big for the body. I hope we soon get a heads up on which version were getting. :) SDCC-2017-Mezco-One12-Update-001.jpgfigurine-spider-man-homecoming-spider-man-16cm-1001-figurines.jpeg2018-Toy-Fair-Mezco-One-Twelve-Collective-Spider-Man-Homecoming-01.jpg

I agree but it looks like Mezco are still undecided on what body to use for the homecoming Spidey and have displayed him in three different bodies so far. The original had the right proportions and it looked buff but it didn't look like Tom Hollands body. The second one is what they put up for pre order and is the body used for the current Mezco Spidey which I'm not really a fan of since hes too tall and the chest sticks out too much. The third one is what they displayed at this years toy fair and although the body proportions look accurate the head seems a little to big for the body. I hope we soon get a heads up on which version were getting. :) View attachment 399611View attachment 399612View attachment 399610

I knew something was weird!

That first image looks by far the best imo.I guess the last one is more accurate. Suit looks to baggy though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got KO Frank completed now with the bag and trenchcoat from gpslot on eBay. Bot are HIGH quality items, highly recommended.
20180316_231409-1.jpg

Got KO Frank completed now with the bag and trenchcoat from gpslot on eBay. Bot are HIGH quality items, highly recommended.
View attachment 400024

I'm thinking about getting one of the fake punishers I saw the reviews are good for it. I don't see a problem with it since the OG is far from available at a reasonable price...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received the classic brown Wolverine. Looks fine but has a lose hip joint and a stuck biceps swivel. Still not 100% sold on the series...

^ is the KO frank decent? Im wanting to make a custom slade using it but am wary about the quality of the body and suit

Yep he is very good. The suit and everything is about the same quality level as the original. I am still very careful with the wrist joints cuz I have broken non-KO ones switching the hands out.
He is definitely worth the price. I picked up a bunch of resin weapons from casting cave to round out his arsenal.
The gun flash effect is OK and the bullet is there, just not painted. Little touch of dark grey metallic and boom, all good.

I just grabbed a KO Punisher to make a classic version. Was hoping a PX would be found at decent price but that is one figure that is just way over priced in reselling. Weapons don’t matter, just wanted body, gloves and belt. Would love if a KO Red Skull popped up just for the boots lol.

Back