Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a fan of the Amecomi Revoltech line, I will say they’re not for everyone but the expectation that they need certain proportions is because most don’t understand the line’s concept and intended style. Most of their recent releases are getting slightly better with body form, but keep in mind they are going for a stylized, Anime-esque look...think the Marvel vs. Capcom video game fighting series.

However, the line is mostly designed with articulation and posing in mind, NOT neutral/body esthetics. The Amecomi line are the only figures out there that I’ve seen that can achieve some of the ridiculous comic book poses we see characters in. If you like extreme poses, these are for you.

For those who have the spiderman figure, can you get him in these two poses?

hqdefault.jpg

Gentle-Giant-Spider-Man-Collector%E2%80%99s-Gallery-Statue.jpg

You can somewhat..but I wouldn't keep him in this for a long time because of the fabric

When you say you wouldn't keep him like that for a long time because of the fabric, is that because the fabric will get stretched out or tear or something?

So, that probably holds true for any non standard poses with these Mezco figures then? You can't leave them in the pose because the fabric will stretch out? or tear? Has anyone has this happen to one of their Mezco's?

So, that probably holds true for any non standard poses with these Mezco figures then? You can't leave them in the pose because the fabric will stretch out? Hmm, that is kind of a problem

not on my dd and is the pleatehr/vinyl like ish, leave bent knee for weeks then straight it out and suit will return, beauty of that spidey is most is the dif better fabric not even the pleather/vinyl.

So, that probably holds true for any non standard poses with these Mezco figures then? You can't leave them in the pose because the fabric will stretch out? Hmm, that is kind of a problem

Yes and no..depends on the character. With Spidey you need caution and only keeping it really stretched from the crotch poses because the fabric is heavily stitched but say my BVS Batfleck I don't have that issue and all my DKRS I don't have this problem, it's really durable for some reason however, I get snags on these bats from time to time but with Spidey no snags. Superman has no problems either or Flash but Deadpool it's 50-50. Mezco just needs to refine the durability with the different characters stitching. But by no means do I suggest anyone to stop buying any of these figures. These are still some the best 1/12 I've own.

You will never get that kind of articulation from a Mezco One:12 figure. As with a lot of the discussion from the past couple of pages, all of the articulation is hidden and therefore hindered by the fabric. Now, the fabric on all of these figures appears to be durable, but as with any figure that contains soft goods there is concern over leaving things like arm rotation above the shoulder line for prolonged periods of time. I believe that the classic Daredevil is the only figure in the One:12 line to have showed any sort of wear in that area, and if you've held the figure in hand then you'd see why. But that's about all.

not on my dd and is the pleatehr/vinyl like ish, leave bent knee for weeks then straight it out and suit will return, beauty of that spidey is most is the dif better fabric not even the pleather/vinyl.

Sorry - your post is a bit difficult to understand

Sorry - your post is a bit difficult to understand

sorry doin lots right now typed that in a hurry.

was sayin that i have mezco daredevil and have never had issues with suit even after leaving posed for a very long time. considering that suit material is more suspect than the one used on where the knee joints are on spidey there should not be a issue leaving spidey posed etc

Alright, I'm sold. This will be my first Mezco figure. For the steep price tag, I really hope he doesn't dissapoint!

So, that probably holds true for any non standard poses with these Mezco figures then? You can't leave them in the pose because the fabric will stretch out? or tear? Has anyone has this happen to one of their Mezco's?

I had my tiger stripe wolverine in one of this Air Jordan dunk poses and the fabric over the quads with the yellow overlay lines is slightly distorted now. So yeah I don’t do too much with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The colour and look is great! I just hate that head sculpt. I'm waiting for Homecoming Spidey.

Hope we get more comic book version, like McFalane, or my fav Marvel vs Capcom Spidey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back