Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to wait for someone to cancel an order and be the first one on the wait list.

So, if they sell out and fulfill all their preorders, they won’t get any additional stock in the future?

Also, is this one of those lines where if you don't preorder from the retailer right away, they run out of preorders?

Last edited:
My current run of 1/12 spideys. FYI..the one farthest to the right is the original Toybiz what's labeled (Mcfarlane) spidey..no remakes or repainted, it's the original one that has become a iconic collectible spidey. :wink1:

Nice line up you got there! Wow I like how the Mezco iteration scales between them. I have that Todd Mcfarlane (some say it's J Scott Campbell) MIP hehe I'm not sure I'll ever open it :wink1:

Thanks for letting me know about the BBTS stock of Spidey OutLander. BBTS is how I’ve acquired most of and all of my future Mezcos. I just missed the preorder for this one. Gotta watch that stuff like a hawk when it starts arriving with other people.

I’m curious what the popularity really is like for the One:12 line. For me, it really helped me realize what I was looking for in this hobby and made me do a complete 180 on the Marvel Legends line. I don’t buy anything accept Mezco and HT/Sideshow now. one:12 is actually what made decide to dip into HT.

But I figured people would go nuts on the X force Deadpool and yet it’s still available on BBTS. Same w the Harley Quin and Superman. It’s weird to me. I understand the Harley Quinn argument (I mean SHFiguarts made a superior version IMO) but still...

Side note: still waiting for BBTS to open up preoders for the Batman Beyond, JL Flash, Cable, Netflix Daredevil and Punisher, Cyclops, Hela,and Darkseid. Good. Grief. 2018.

Did you stretch the joints in the revoltech spidey to make the Mezco one not look so horribly out of proportion?

Is that the pizza Spidey? Because the Revo's is actually smaller than that one.

Thanks for letting me know about the BBTS stock of Spidey OutLander. BBTS is how I’ve acquired most of and all of my future Mezcos. I just missed the preorder for this one. Gotta watch that stuff like a hawk when it starts arriving with other people.

I’m curious what the popularity really is like for the One:12 line. For me, it really helped me realize what I was looking for in this hobby and made me do a complete 180 on the Marvel Legends line. I don’t buy anything accept Mezco and HT/Sideshow now. one:12 is actually what made decide to dip into HT.

But I figured people would go nuts on the X force Deadpool and yet it’s still available on BBTS. Same w the Harley Quin and Superman. It’s weird to me. I understand the Harley Quinn argument (I mean SHFiguarts made a superior version IMO) but still...

Side note: still waiting for HT to open up preoders for the Batman Beyond, JL Flash, Cable, Netflix Daredevil and Punisher, Cyclops, Hela,and Darkseid. Good. Grief. 2018.

They are made to be posed and to be durable--and look good--best, it's made in the US and easy to get. Hot toys, not too poseable, they take up a lot of space, and the price. And hard to get some times in the US.

My current run of 1/12 spideys. FYI..the one farthest to the right is the original Toybiz what's labeled (Mcfarlane) spidey..no remakes or repainted, it's the original one that has become a iconic collectible spidey. :wink1:

Thanks for posting that! Comparison pics like this really help out, I was about to get the revo Spidey but now I'm second guessing cause the head doesnt look right. Didn't notice that until I saw this pic!

Have to be honest, regular old ML pizza spidey looks the best to me here.

Did you stretch the joints in the revoltech spidey to make the Mezco one not look so horribly out of proportion?

Is that the pizza Spidey? Because the Revo's is actually smaller than that one.

You are not being serious right now, are you? Look at Revo's waist lol. That looks like accurate proportions to you? TBH the only one with really solid proportions is Pizza spidey

Thanks for posting that! Comparison pics like this really help out, I was about to get the revo Spidey but now I'm second guessing cause the head doesnt look right. Didn't notice that until I saw this pic!

Have to be honest, regular old ML pizza spidey looks the best to me here.

It might look the best but the mezco definitely makes it feel like you have a miniature man in a Spidey suit, that’s how good the articulation is..very natural :wink1:

the ditko head on that spidey makes fig seem much better, otherwise not fan of the other sculpt and overall the execution. hate the feet.

soooo hope they do a mr. knight, they have the suit now via john wick, that in white with hew headsculpt and joker gloved hands in white pls! :lecture

You are not being serious right now, are you? Look at Revo's waist lol. That looks like accurate proportions to you? TBH the only one with really solid proportions is Pizza spidey
DEAD Serious,

You're confusing proportions with style, revos are stylized figures, and as such, they keep their proportions.

Mezco claims to be realistic, yet it has the worst proportions and it scales the most wrong.

I agree about the proportions of the Marvel Legends though, they usually have good proportions in the scale.

just realized they totally should have done a spidey sense type accessory that clips to stand to go behind head, the way they did the radar effect with DD! eh? ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?

DEAD Serious,

You're confusing proportions with style, revos are stylized figures, and as such, they keep their proportions.

Mezco claims to be realistic, yet it has the worst proportions and it scales the most wrong.

I agree about the proportions of the Marvel Legends though, they usually have good proportions in the scale.

I don’t mean to barge into this, but I just can’t agree with you. I’m sorry, but out of that lineup the Mezco looks the best to me. There was a time where I would’ve completely agreed w you, but having these mezcos in hand I just can’t anymore. To me the pizza Spidey has proportions that are suited for Marvel Legends, but realistic? Mezco hands down.

Did I miss the homecoming Home made suit spidery P.O. or did it not go up yet at mezco or bbts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back