Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyclops looks incredible and will be an instant purchase, and its looking like Black Panther will too. I cant believe Scott Summers is finally getting so much love. Its about dang time.

Actually excited about Mez again. Blade is a real winner without a doubt!
Pretty happy with Cable and John Wick, even tempted by the super bright Cyclops even though its not my style.

Blade looks great! I hope he fits my ML cycle. John Wick's suit looks a little puffy but I'm a fan so will definitely be getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That whole booth is mouth watering. Can't wait for all of them. The Cyclops and the Hela were particularly surprising. They looked great to me.

Interested in buying the Spider-man, but should I be concern about the plastic (spider prints on the body) peeling after awhile? Thanks~

Interested in buying the Spider-man, but should I be concern about the plastic (spider prints on the body) peeling after awhile? Thanks~

Don’t be the spiders are actually printed on the red parts they are part of pattern of webs. The back red spider is actually printed as part of the fabric so in other words, both spiders are patterns and not separate pieces so unless the whole suit starts to deteriorate, the spiders won’t peel

I know this is a small thing but I'm annoyed that they changed Old Man Logans pants from the prototype yellow to brown. It looks bland know in my opinion.:gah:

Prototype:
Marvel_One-12_Collective_Old_Man_Logan_Mezco_76533_Woozy_Moo_1.jpg

Final Version:Toy-Fair-2018-Mezco-One12-Marvel-034.jpg

Don’t be the spiders are actually printed on the red parts they are part of pattern of webs. The back red spider is actually printed as part of the fabric so in other words, both spiders are patterns and not separate pieces so unless the whole suit starts to deteriorate, the spiders won’t peel
Thanks!

So, does Mezco only product enough to fill preorders? Was kind of interested in the Spiderman figure, but see he is just available for waitlist...

My current run of 1/12 spideys. FYI..the one farthest to the right is the original Toybiz what's labeled (Mcfarlane) spidey..no remakes or repainted, it's the original one that has become a iconic collectible spidey. :wink1:

Back