Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm selling off all of my Marvel One:12 figures if anyones looking for a specific figure PM me and I will let you know if I have it.

Amazing, I pre-ordered Spiderman back in 11/ 2016, finally getting shipped.

Yeah, with the long delay, you’d figure Mezco would try to make this figure the best in the market. But it just needs some tweaking, but definitely on the right track

This Mezco Spiderman is probably the best 6" Spiderman ever made.I have the Dikto head on it. So great!

Hey @The Skull, are you getting classic Spidey too..he works well with Wolvie :wink1:

Looks fantastic, however it looks like my collecting will be put on hold for the time being, recent events have dictated some adjustments to the budget, will need a few months to see what kind of expendable income I have to work with.

Spidey arrived today, he is better than advertised.

I have 6 other Mezco One:12 figures, both Marvel and DC, and can say that as great as the pictures are that are posted here and elsewhere the figures are always better looking in person. Was going to get the HT spidey Homecoming - Homemade Suit version but I will get the mezco one instead to go along with this spidey. I just love the scale of these figures and the way it saves space compared to 1/6 without sacrificing quality. :yess:

Looks fantastic, however it looks like my collecting will be put on hold for the time being, recent events have dictated some adjustments to the budget, will need a few months to see what kind of expendable income I have to work with.
good luck buddy, enjoy the pics and reviews

good luck buddy, enjoy the pics and reviews

Thanks very much, these Mezco figures are really impressive, I have a feeling that copycat style products will start to hit the market soon, for every innovative design or product there will be imitators.

Thanks very much, these Mezco figures are really impressive, I have a feeling that copycat style products will start to hit the market soon, for every innovative design or product there will be imitators.

I'm tempted to get the spidey and yellow/blue wolvie
Wish SS made a blue/yellow wolvie, love the brown one they released

He looks alright.
DWPloGdVQAAISrh.jpg

DWPmEFOU0AIY_xV.jpg

From https://twitter.com/CobraShadowJoes?lang=en

Back