Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown suit Wolverine looks awesome :yess: I wish the tiger stripe version was a general release, as that one also looks killer

However I'd like to get an astonishing wolverine with a screaming head sculpt to recreate this pose from civil war:

QDfSYtC.jpg

Love that suit

Spidey is here

Could use a bit more articulation but overall for a clothed figure, Mezco does it again.In hand, he is a winner

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Clothing%20Spidey/DSC01535.jpg.html]
DSC01535.jpg
[/URL]

I mean, holy crap this looks stupidly intricate.

171612jdqonmo9ydq8po1y-528x668.jpg

This looks bloody terrific, I'm buying one! (Might get a bootleg Punisher to go with it [emoji102])

Not my pics. From fb.
0b7a6c862cdbf2b92e5826a3780ef121.jpg

Spidey look great, I just hate that head sculpt!
I want that Capcom look!

I really wish they made a Civil War version. I really dont like the new cowl, much less intimating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like Comicave, you’re not aware of what Hasbro is producing today. Comparing what was being produced today to what came out in the 90’s is like comparing Hot Toys to Hasbro 12” Figures.

Have to agree. Hard to compare 90's to current.

Attachments

• uncanny-x-men-wolverine-2nd.jpg
    uncanny-x-men-wolverine-2nd.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 2 w-2.jpg
    2 w-2.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 221
Guyver1, does the vinyl fabric look like it stresses at all when you raise Spidy's arms all the way up? That is the part that I was concerned with on the vinyl fabric.

Guyver1, does the vinyl fabric look like it stresses at all when you raise Spidy's arms all the way up? That is the part that I was concerned with on the vinyl fabric.

Surprisingly the arms are pretty great with no stress for the material when the arms are completely raised up. What concerns me more is the fabric around the legs and crotch area, I wouldn’t leave it in a dynamic leg pose such as raising his legs above the head in a McFarlane pose for a long time. I think it looks to stress the material around his legs and it could tear :lecture

That spiderman looks so good! I was a bit skeptical from the promo pics but after seeing on-hand photos and reviews it seems spectacular! CAN'T GET ENOUGH SPIDER-MAN!

Here is an example of my concerns. Now the figure can do this . But I just advise pose it and then put him in a less dynamic pose for a display

I’d say what I tried here is the safe zone IMO

Yep what I usually do is take photos in dynamic poses, but then when they are in the display case, it is usually very vanilla/yearbook type poses.

Got my MezKO Punisher from AliExpress. Very nice and yes the face is a bit too red. It is OK for the screaming and beat up faces cuz you figure when he's screaming, blood is rushing to his face in rage. May have to tone it down on the normal face though. I am waiting for a guy on eBay to restock the black trenchcoats as I am looking to make this a semi-PX version. Going to make his C-4 pack out of Sculpy. Here's Frank with his current load out.
20180212_141629-1.jpg

I got $60 in Amazon funds and really hope a Spider-Man listing goes up for retail cost. It's not a "planned" purchase but after seeing the final product, I gotta get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back