Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playboy- sorry to hear your misfortune. As fate would have it, I’m in the market for a MezKO Punisher. I don’t need the parts you seek...perhaps we can go in on it? I was thinking about parting it out on EBay anyway.

On another note...let’s start speculating on the 2018 releases.
View attachment 388793

I’ll start...serious W.A.G...Batman!!!!

Looks like Jason vorhees, dceu flash, 89 batman, GI Joe snake eyes and duke

Horrible day. As I was placing my tiger stripe Wolverine in my detolf, my punisher took a nose dive. His bullet firing effect thing broke and the insert part got jammed into the pistol with no way to get it out. And no loose pistol and the firing effect on ebay too. This ruined my day :monkey2:banghead
Just glue the effect back on the little peg piece that's lodged in the gun. Unfortunately, you won't be able to pull everything out out after gluing on the effect (no glue is going to be THAT powerful); but at least it'll hold. Make sure to keep Punisher pegged into that base..so no more diving🤓. If you go the glue route, I'd recommend Loctite ultra gel control super glue - in the blue & black bottle. Using a thick (t-shaped) needle is a perfect applicator for a teeney weenie bit of glue.

Horrible day. As I was placing my tiger stripe Wolverine in my detolf, my punisher took a nose dive. His bullet firing effect thing broke and the insert part got jammed into the pistol with no way to get it out. And no loose pistol and the firing effect on ebay too. This ruined my day :monkey2:banghead

Try heating up a pin(sewing, one for holding material together) and sticking it directly in the piece that is lodged in the barrel--let it cool then see if you can pull it. If not, then see if you can push it further into the gun. You can drill a small hole into the other part of the effect, stick a pin, or small piece of metal into it--small enough to fit into the barrel of the gun. Then glue it in, trim it--trim it prior to gluing it in--And its fixed. Its still removable.

Thanks for the tip guys. I'm going in all on a ko Punisher figure with Lee to get the pistol and firing effect. I really appreciate the help though guys. If the ko pistol looks like complete crap, I'll do what you guys suggested.

cjesim just put up a great pair of Punisher pants that go over the boots, but it looks like the only shipping option is $20.00 for express?? Anyone here ever order from them and can confirm that? If thats the case, ehhhhhhfffff that.

Yeah Animal Mother I tried that and sadly it's $20 for shipping, no change possible. At least for me. That's some nice pants but I can't justify the shipping be more expensive than the price of the item lol.

Almost done on Big Boss guys. Added decals of FoxHound and Diamond Dogs, I went through hell to do that correctly, those decals are so tiny it was very very hard to cut properly.
IMG_2852.jpg
IMG_2855.jpg
IMG_2856.jpg

Of course I do all this by hand but now that I think of it, the level of detail on Mezco Harley Quinn is just mindblowing. It's so hard to work on such a small scale.

Yeah Animal Mother I tried that and sadly it's $20 for shipping, no change possible. At least for me. That's some nice pants but I can't justify the shipping be more expensive than the price of the item lol.

Almost done on Big Boss guys. Added decals of FoxHound and Diamond Dogs, I went through hell to do that correctly, those decals are so tiny it was very very hard to cut properly.
View attachment 389019
View attachment 389020
View attachment 389021

Of course I do all this by hand but now that I think of it, the level of detail on Mezco Harley Quinn is just mindblowing. It's so hard to work on such a small scale.

What coat is that from

Preview-Mezco-Homemade-Suit-Spidey.jpg

Since the silhouette in the middle is obviously Batman that leaves four unconfirmed figures left. I'm really hoping the one on the far left of the lineup is Jason.

That looks great from that single picture. Hopefully it looks that good from every angle and in every pose!

It's so funny; everyone commenting out here thinks the Homemade suit is great but people on facebook are panning it because they're whiny children :wink1: Great rendition of the suit imo. Seeing it makes me really want a Mezco Scarlet Spider, actually. And according to the blog, this will include a Tom Holland sculpt.

Here's my Marvel collection so far, small because I'm picky, but slowly and inevitably growing as Mezco hits the mark more often than not

20180125_011210.jpg

Mezco One:12 has been a Godsend for Punisher fans.

All three versions are outstanding.

There have been some decent Frank figures released over the years, but Mezco were the first to get it 100% right.

Those head sculpts are simply stunning.

I'm really looking forward to the Netflix version.

Can't wait to see the accessories.

@snakeeyes: sorry for the late reply mate, it's from a Marvel Legend Gambit figure.

I just got my regular Wolverine and I'm shocked to admit I prefer this one over the exclusive (which was already one of my favorite Mezco figures). I've looked at both for a good ten minutes comparing the two, they have enough differences that I wanna keep both. But if I had to keep just one, it'd be the regular brown version. I just love the shorts they went with. Love the choice of colors. I know it's not comic accurate but frankly I don't care. I'm not a comic fan. I just love those high end figures.

Those who loved the yellow Daredevil will instantly love this regular Wolverine.
The Muramasa blade is a very cool accessory.

Again I have to applaud Mezco quality control, my figure is flawless : ) Will take some pics later on.

Just got my brown suit wolverine and man, it’s fantastic! Better than tiger stripe! Also put my tony mei head on painted by Kai studio and couldn’t be happier
EDFEB656-2D89-40BB-9330-5D5757179F6A.jpeg646EC3A6-6E8A-4A06-8633-EB8A4AF30C85.jpeg

Back