Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 of my fav figures :clap

Punisher_8 WM.jpg

Man, all your pics look great, what camera do you use?
Thanks but more than the camera the lighting is more important. Anyways, I use a Panasonic GH4 and for the lighting I use a generic external flash (20$) plus a wireless trigger (20$). I also made a DIY Softbox for the flash to soften the light.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Next on deck! Finally! Shared from an unboxing on FB...
cb5570cf37c67da74e00ae8d98c2bf23.jpg
d100bc1d8446988a72ec10e60eb0c8c4.jpg
3da21e208b6abeaf74e683912dc41afc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm a... fanatical Spider-Man fan but that Mezco figure doesn't really interest me. I don't really like the colors or those feet, and I think his costume should all be soft goods, like the upcoming Hot Toys Homecoming 1:6.

Will say now that One:12 line is the best line in any scale!!!
I wouldn't go that far, have you ever held a hot toys or sideshow in your hand. The details are so amazing. But these have so many characters to chose from and they are awesome. I like the comic book accurate ones, that hot toys will not make and sideshow has lost interest. But between sideshow wolverine and mezco brown suit, sideshows blows it away

Will say now that One:12 line is the best line in any scale!!!

Not really , they don’t follow traditional character clothing for their comic book based figures and they need to desperately fix the articulation with the ankles

I wouldn't go that far, have you ever held a hot toys or sideshow in your hand. The details are so amazing. But these have so many characters to chose from and they are awesome. I like the comic book accurate ones, that hot toys will not make and sideshow has lost interest. But between sideshow wolverine and mezco brown suit, sideshows blows it away

I have side show D.C. Batman, and superman--and there is no comparison. One:12 beats them in overall body construction, articulation, and posability. side show Joker could not stand on its own.

they better be revealing a black panther comic and movie style soon or will be very dissapointed!

Back