Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ironman figure looks good in all but as 1:12 Ironman figure goes, Comicave is the best. They nailed it with the few figures they have done so far. They are 75% Diecast and his eyes and arc reactor light up. Unfortunately as a company, they are unreliable and haven't released anything decent in a while.

I think with all mezco figures released thus far, they have been leaps above what has been previewed. I think at this point, confidently say it will be best in 1/12 class.

All great mentions; my top 5 could change every day.

Classic Hulk
Classic Thor
Green and Hobgoblin
Magneto
Galactus

Good lists. Anyone else have galactus and sentinel build a figures from toybiz? It would be cool to see what mezco would do with them but I'm ok with the toybiz ones.

Blade
Ghost Rider
Sabretooth
Omega Red
Domino

I hope they do a female character soon. I have the Blade and Ghost Rider bikes from TB that would go awesome with my top 2. I gotta say, while I'm still collecting Hot Toys, these releases are just as fun if not more. If Mezco got the Star Wars license, I'd probably jump ship from HT altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure larger figures like a sentinel or Galactus would be possible for Mezco. If a Marvel Legend figure that included a build a figure piece the size of a Sentinel was $10 back in the day, I fear to see what they’d cost from Mezco now. Probably $100+ and it would take over ten figures to complete. I don’t know how much they’d cost sold separately. Over $300 I’d guess. I’m not sure the market is ready for that yet.

Darkseid is going to be their first real biggish figure and he hasn’t been solicited yet, but he’ll easily be over $100 if Iron Man is at $90. The diversity of this line hasn’t really existed yet so it’s hard to say what is or isn’t possible at this point.

I planned on having just the TS but I think I'll pick up the brown now too. I like that the shorts aren't plastic. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brown suit Wolverine looks better in the video. I agree about the suit color and still don’t get the boots or shoulder pads but neither a deal breaker on my tiger stripes sooooo....maybe.

In regards to figures I’d like all comic versions:
Heroes for Hire: Power Man and Iron Fist
Blade
Nova
Reed (Mr Fanrastic)

Doom
Kraven
Kingpin
Magneto
Venom

The video just made me order, I got to say I like it better now. I'm only afraid of them doing a MDX wolverine exclusive. And it will be comic accurate

Back