Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man that looks great, I like how the natural texture of the fabric makes it look rugged and sets up the paint nicely.

I don't know if you'd want to make the top lower, but I think, as is, it looks like something Frank would make, good job.

^^looks good justaguy!:clap

random- keep sayin it and havent done it yet but modern skull in px pun coat needs to happen!

Still no denying that Wolvie is very picturesque IMO

I like how the clothing meshes with his ab and chest region when crunched

Kinda wish I had ordered two of the Ex. Wolverine. I thought I would be fine with one blue and one brown. Now I think I'd rather have had two blues....

A little late, but here's a pic of my Punisher with 3A pants. Forgot that I didn't get around to painting the thread.

6mzXPuQ.jpg

Looks like The Punisher is into fashion with those tight slim jeans : p Fits him great, very cool mod.

Oh man that looks great, I like how the natural texture of the fabric makes it look rugged and sets up the paint nicely.

I don't know if you'd want to make the top lower, but I think, as is, it looks like something Frank would make, good job.

Thanks a lot buddy. I do want to make the top lower, I will have to ask my girlfriend to teach me some sewing techniques. Or my grand mother when I see her heh.
I also thought about carving the Punisher logo in some kind of metal thing and spray paint on the fabric next time, it should be better that way...
It's still a work in progress stuff, I'm still not completely happy with this version, but it's an improvement thanks to your advices!

Yeah they're tight, and that was after a ton of dremeling. They'd probably fit one of the thinner Mezco bodies better, but I just couldn't stand the plain baggy pants, and felt these, although tight, didn't make him look as squat.

Yeah the pants are a little bit baggy but I do like how they're made and from my perspective, it looks more squat than with tight jeans. I also dig Deathstroke's pants from what I have seen, it looks military. Though my favorite design of Deathstroke remains Arkham Origins' version in which he wore jeans and more armor parts on his legs.

I'm not a fan of how visible the stitching of the pouches are on the ThreeA pants, nor the material they're using, but it does fit the Punisher greatly.

Thing is, the best Punisher figure remains the Classic Punisher figure which has a tight costume with the same kind of fabric they use on figures like Flash, Zoom and so on. Shame I don't have it and probably never will, the material they used is perfect.

I hated the pants Punisher comes in. Cheap looking material that made him look squat and Wolverinesque. Upon his release, I got my hands on a pair of 3A cargo pants and while it took some heavy mods to the mezco figure to get them to fit, they really did kick up the look of the figure a few notches for me.
I'd like to see some pics--can we see him?
Thanks

Kinda wish I had ordered two of the Ex. Wolverine. I thought I would be fine with one blue and one brown. Now I think I'd rather have had two blues....

A little late, but here's a pic of my Punisher with 3A pants. Forgot that I didn't get around to painting the thread.

6mzXPuQ.jpg

Freaking bull huggers :lol those are the DIY pants aren't they, I tried dyeing a pair of those and got the same result, the threads don't absorb the pigment.

I fixed it with acrylic paint since I was gonna do some paint weathering anyway.

Personally I prefer the stock pants for punisher, since I think they're supposed to be baggy, being fatigues or heavy duty pants, but it's nice to know it can be done.

Those 3A pants look great on 3A figures because they fit a little loose.

Thanks a lot buddy. I do want to make the top lower, I will have to ask my girlfriend to teach me some sewing techniques. Or my grand mother when I see her heh.
I also thought about carving the Punisher logo in some kind of metal thing and spray paint on the fabric next time, it should be better that way...
It's still a work in progress stuff, I'm still not completely happy with this version, but it's an improvement thanks to your advices!
No problem, learning to sew is easy, I only know one point, that my mom taught me like 10 years ago :lol which is what I use to fix clothing from time to time, it's useful when dressing my dolls too.

So yeah, you only need the basic stitch.

didn't realize the show exclusives come in smaller boxes now, got the classic and was thinkin it was a bootleg at first due to this lil box lol. swear the armored BvS bats was in standard release style box.

Only thing I remember is they came from a figure that was completely white. White gear, clothes, everything. The punisher stock pants for me either needed cargo pockets or the ability to unblouse and go over the boot. At one point I considered frankensteining the mez body so the 3A pants could be baggy, but lost interest.

On the page it says “sold out “ but my order which I made September 13th still says waitlist. If their not filling any of these orders will I get my $20 NRD back?
Did your WL convert or did Mezco refund you the $20 yet?

Did your WL convert or did Mezco refund you the $20 yet?

Neither yet, I was hoping it would convert but I'm not holding my breath anymore. I was lucky enough to get Wolverine on a trade. He's a great figure. If I don't hear from them by next week I'll send an email to find out what's the hold up.

Back