Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot WAIT to get my Wolverine tomorrow. I'm surprised Xforce Deadpool po is still up at bbts. That's a lot of accessories for $80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just set up Wolverine, he is a magnificent figure. If I find another not so crazy expensive, I might buy a second

Glad you got him, he is awesome. Love the growling sculpture best. Have not had time to open up mine yet. Death stroke coming this will be the best Christmas ever

Glad you got him, he is awesome. Love the growling sculpture best. Have not had time to open up mine yet. Death stroke coming this will be the best Christmas ever

I heard some folks getting notice form BBTS on Death Stroke. Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten mine yet.

I do have Adam and Red Son coming this week so yea nice Mezco XMas

Supposed to get Wolvie today still got an hour left for the estimated ship time..not counting on it though..oh well, tomorrow..Damn Fedex and holidays :gah:

Just picked Wolvie up from Fedex. Definitely my favorite Mezco figure yet. Played with him in the car a bit before getting on the train, and seriously, he's fantastic. Shoulder pads are meh and the edges can snag easily on the outfit so be careful, but otherwise, cool figure. Just needs a cigar.

I just traded my DKR PX Batman for Wolverine. I still have another Wolverine on the waitlist but I’m not counting on that one. And I know the Batman is worth way more but I don’t care. It was just sitting in storage with no plans to ever display it.

I got one in a trade and one on the Mezco site waitlist. If it converts then I’ll throw it on the board and sell it at cost plus shipping. I’m not a big fan of all these people that bought up cases of them just jack up the price to get 2 to 3 times of what the figure is worth.

Finally had a chance to crack him open

He is another gem from Mezco...but I'm little annoyed with Mezco..after having him in hand and posing him he is a fun figure but no way should this figure have been delayed for so long. There's nothing really awe dropping that stands out for me with this figure other than what we see. Is it beautifully designed..yes, nice outfit...yes, articulation fun..yes, Wow factor..eh. I guess I would prefer the lighter blue because it makes the comic outfit pop IMO. The claws IMO are fabulous but the figure as a whole is a little underwhelming for an exclusive that was so limited. I expected more. :lecture

Even for a Wolvie figure he looks a little stubby in scale, I know Mezco strived to make him short to accuracy but the proportions just seem a bit off.

The shoulder pads are really annoying, they just seem like an overused idea that was executed a bit short of what was needed. I like that they are adjustable but the clip could've been better. Does it help with the articulation..absolutely, but when they rest on the shoulders seem to flat :slap

The options are very limited, I wish the claws would detach and you can attach them to the other hands.. but oh well.

The box Is really small..really surprised me for a Mezco.. I know it's because it's a barebones figure but I did expect such a small package.

Don't get me wrong...This is still a solid figure for Wolvie, the details are there, the design is unique with no hinderance to the articulation, It's fun posing him and displaying him, but I don't think it's mind blowing like the other Mezcos I've seen or own.

I think this should've been a general release like the others for what you get for him and do I never recommend anyone trying to get him on the secondary market for the money that is asked.

$100 is pushing it..over $100- $250 that I've seen..forget it..do not waste your money. I believe Mezco will use this Wolvie as a blueprint and see more different types of Wolverine in the future. I think if you can get this at retail or a deal..by all means indulge yourself but anything above this..save your money. I strongly agree there will be better wolvies coming. I really do. :lecture

Honestly, I think all of these Mezcos, $100-$120 max would be what I'm willing to pay over. The prices for some of these are insane and I get their rare and whatever, but still, it's just outrageous. They're great little figures With a huge fun factor, but to pay triple for any of them is insane.

Yep, that's exactly how I feel about them, even the DKR. I paid $160 each for my two Wolverines and ended up selling them on, just because I couldn't enjoy them knowing I'd paid that much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand if someone wants to make a buck. I guess I'm just butt hurt about the Wolverine figure because he was a limited release and people were buying up cases of the figure just to turn around and jack up the price. That's how it is with this hobby...and that's what sucks about this hobby.

9c4e08846d23d21dfe166769a0452c1c--marvel-comics-art-marvel-legends.jpg

I understand if someone wants to make a buck. I guess I'm just butt hurt about the Wolverine figure because he was a limited release and people were buying up cases of the figure just to turn around and jack up the price. That's how it is with this hobby...and that's what sucks about this hobby.

Agreed

Something I never understood is why some people enjoy the "rare" factor (I'm not saying is wrong, just that I really don't get the appeal).

I don't care if more people have the same figure I do, or not. What defines the value of something in my collection is how much I like it.

One of the things I like about Figma, for instance, is that they do re-release a lot of their rare figures.

Back