Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking amazing! What a ccool display. I officially am in full hunter mode now :-D That is just too good to pass up.
Though this might become harder than I thought - was trying to get one of Ebay, but all the listed ones have importcharges that go up to 150 USD- meaning I'd have to shimmy up that on top of the 400-500 BIN price. who got that kind of money for toys, man, brutal! :-D

Yeah, I know - but Im a total srewjob with that sort of thing - would propably still want the other one - completist syndrome :-( haha
I wonder what the One:12 exclusive reveal will be and when they'll show it.

Just called Mezco, they said it's very unlikely WL will convert...Stupid Mezco!

I kind of figured by now if nobody here has had one convert yet, it's probably not going to happen. A small piece of me was hoping that maybe, juuussst mayyybbeeee they would've upped the run numbers a bit, but oh well. Whaddya gonna do. Hopefully the price comes down or maybe at some point I'll sell the PX one and use that money to pay the rape fees attached to this fella. Until then, really looking forward to Dr. Strange and X-Force style Wolvie and Deadpool!

Word is they heard the dollar signs loud and clear and it's being handled by "top men".

They are leaving money on the table if they don't act on this.

Then the people who paid $400-$500 will :thud:

Re-issue!!!!
Yeah that doc strange looks great too. Loved the movie but need to keep hot toys limited to Star Wars else my kid starves.

Mezco flair is the new classic comic look!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they ever outright re-issued a figure? Like no changes, etc, just full on re-release? I don't care, I got mine retail and am keeping it. I hope more people can get it, limitation doesn't mean crap to me. Hope they can find a way to hook other fans up.

Have they ever outright re-issued a figure? Like no changes, etc, just full on re-release? I don't care, I got mine retail and am keeping it. I hope more people can get it, limitation doesn't mean crap to me. Hope they can find a way to hook other fans up.

I could be wrong but I believe they re-stocked regular TDKR Bats a couple times, I don't know if any of those were re-issues though.

But was that not the Regular Black one that saw a reissue? Did the Navy blue see more numbers? I think it would make more sense looking at the other limited runs - PRCC Batman has not seen any release since - and neither the double set with Mutant Leader. Leader did come single boxed without the dirt stains later, even though the double set was limited - so we can hope they manage to get Classic Punisher out like that in some form. I wonder how many signed up for that waitlist. A couple 100? - more than 400?

Yeah, considering they slapped the kiss of death on it, "exclusive", I doubt we see a straight re-release. Fingers crossed they re-release him in different packaging. That would preserve the exclusivity and also give those who missed out a great rendition of the comic Punisher.

Or just take some of the heads out...I don't know...JUST STOP MAKING DUMB F|_|CKING DECISIONS!!!!:mad::slap

Yeah, considering they slapped the kiss of death on it, "exclusive", I doubt we see a straight re-release. Fingers crossed they re-release him in different packaging. That would preserve the exclusivity and also give those who missed out a great rendition of the comic Punisher.

Or just take some of the heads out...I don't know...JUST STOP MAKING DUMB F|_|CKING DECISIONS!!!!:mad::slap

:lol :lol :lol

Sorry I don't mean to laugh but lulz

[/ATTACH] IMG_7160.jpgWell the collector in me said keep him; you got a bargain. My two grail pieces together.

I'd say it's worth enjoying for any serious collector. You'll always make significantly more than you paid on it, so why not wait for a while?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back