Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d96a2cc50e5ef98398799c42826bcee7.jpg

fe35e1d5847230ae863bc94c2752f703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PX Punisher finally came in. So glad I didn't cancel, honestly loving the hell out of the thing. Only complaints I have is the sniper is a lot more fragile than I was expecting and the shotgun handles are really big, so it takes a little bit to get them to fit into the hands. Other than that, it's probably my favorite so far next to Daredevil and Joker.

PX Frank inhand.... LOVE IT! so good. coat is great just needs to be futzed carefully much like the the BvS bats cape. the wires in the belt of coat work well to keep sides flat to his body etc

goin with the bradstreet look now with the coat dual pistols and belt that was on him already in box, already plottin on the next way i will display him, so much fun.:clap

Somehow I don't buy it.

Last time I checked it still maxed out at 24 per order.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's back up in a couple days $10 more expensive, like BvS Batman.

hi - any suggestions for where i could possibly pick up a custom head or spare head for a mezco Captain America?

are there any head casters in the community here?

There's a dude on FB called oldboy ctts

I'm pretty sure he does custom paintjobs and produces 1/12 headsculpts on general basis, also takes commissions.

I remember how I used to bag on SSC for their stylized figures in favor of Mezco back with TDKR Batman.

And SSC made superior Wolverine, Flash, Supes and Batman.

Now that I've been posing both the reg and PX versions together for about a week now, I can honestly say through searching online for pics of Punishher that Mezco's true intent was to make their version of the Ennis MK version :lecture

Right down to the weapons and harness belts..especially the PX exclusive

The shorts really do that Wolverine figure in.

Would like to see additional photos from Mezco with the "adjustment"...the Photoshop job is an obvious cop-out and attempting to sway some more orders. I'm seriously surprised how anyone thought that their brown doo-doo shorts Wolverine was a good idea.

disappointing to see them ignore fan feedback with the wolverine shorts. I don't care whether it seems likely for a character to exist in the real world or not, I want it to look good

disappointing to see them ignore fan feedback with the wolverine shorts. I don't care whether it seems likely for a character to exist in the real world or not, I want it to look good

IKR especially when Pierre keeps chiming in on how Mezco listens to the fans..He must be outvoted when it comes to final production :lecture

They have shortened them. It's clearly photoshop, but the final product will have shorter pants.
It seems they don't want to do TDKR trunks anymore, comic Supes has stitched in ones, because people moaned about the TDKR ones moving about and hindering articulation.
I get that people don't like it, I don't think it's ideal, I'd take no pants/trunks at all even though it's not comic accurate but it's what's happening...still, I look forward to the same 3 or 4 members posting the same "Mezco flair" comments and entitled generalisations claiming that it's not what anyone wants and anyone who likes it can't be a true comic fan comments over and over.

They have shortened them. It's clearly photoshop, but the final product will have shorter pants.
It seems they don't want to do TDKR trunks anymore, comic Supes has stitched in ones, because people moaned about the TDKR ones moving about and hindering articulation.
I get that people don't like it, I don't think it's ideal, I'd take no pants/trunks at all even though it's not comic accurate but it's what's happening...still, I look forward to the same 3 or 4 members posting the same "Mezco flair" comments and entitled generalisations claiming that it's not what anyone wants and anyone who likes it can't be a true comic fan comments over and over.

Man! What thread have you been reading :dunno

The Mez Flair is a perfect description for what they are doing. If you don't like the description, tuff sh|_|t but I don't remember ANYONE saying or implying or suggesting that anyone who does like these changes to the classic designs isn't a true fan. :huh

I think it's great if you guys like/love these Mez Flaired changes but to me, some of them go too far particularly Batman & Wolverine. I'm glad they adjusted the Wolverine and hopefully they will make more changes or issue the variants closer to the classic looks. Hell, I may even still get the brown Wolverine.

And just because:

MEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIRMEZ FLAIR
:lol:wave:peace

I never saw anyone complaining about the TDKR trunks hindering articulation, and they don't, I own a couple of TDKR figures.

But I wasn't the first nor the only one, nor the fourth to complain about the sewn together trunks.

If you don't think these designs are ideal then I don't have a problem with you, it's the people who pretend these ugly designs are better than the real thing and are actively shilling mezflair who aren't real fans. Hell, you can clearly tell Mezco aren't fans themselves either. They just like one or 2 well known comics, they show an obvious disconnect, catering to non-fans, and it's the non-fans who are responding positively.

There are characters that can afford it and characters that can't, either due to iconicity or characterization.

I don't remember ANYONE saying or implying or suggesting that anyone who does like these changes to the classic designs isn't a true fan. :huh
giphy.gif

And I stand by it, I haven't seen anything that makes me think otherwise.

Last edited:
Back