Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Amazing Spider-man premium format figure comes tomorrow from Sideshow, which was going to be the only Spider-man piece in my collection. I knew a Slider-man in this line would be tempting, though, and sure enough, it is, even based on just the concept art!

uploadfromtaptalk1457548512534.jpg

They have said that most if not all will get more than one head sculpt, so I imagine they will have a teeth showing sculpt as well.

Pre-ordered on BBTS! :yess: (I'm loving this line; there's so many figures I feel like I can pick and choose just my favorites, and not have to buy every one. :lol) Pretty awesome. I'm hoping there's a Thor in the works? But bring on Red Skull!

I have Dredd with Batman vs Leader coming in trade. I dig how solid these are versus say SH Figuarts. I'll be picking up a version of DD, Punisher, Spidey and DP. I'm not sold on Trek or DC yet.

Pre-ordered on BBTS! :yess: (I'm loving this line; there's so many figures I feel like I can pick and choose just my favorites, and not have to buy every one. :lol) Pretty awesome. I'm hoping there's a Thor in the works? But bring on Red Skull!

There are only 2 Thor versions I'd buy, truth be told. I'm not a big fan of his, so I'm going by what I think would look good on a shelf. And, for me, those 2 would be the following:

b92576b24e147575fa07f471e5b6c9fb.jpg

hor-ribic.jpg

I mean, by God, JaneThor has one of the best designs in comics right now. I may not be her biggest fan character-wise (I do like her since I have a thing for snarky, ego-driven ladies like Emma Frost), but that design is flawless. I'd buy a figure of that in a heartbeat.

It it was $60-65 per figure, I would be all in. But $80 is a bit steep. Not to mention they're probably raise the price (as all companies eventually will), this might end being $100 a pop.

It it was $60-65 per figure, I would be all in. But $80 is a bit steep. Not to mention they're probably raise the price (as all companies eventually will), this might end being $100 a pop.

Yeah, Batman started out at $65 last year.

$60-$65 was pretty high for this size. regardless of the cloth features. gets hard to justify $80 for action figures in this scale.

$60 - $80 pocket change after dropping $220+ on 1:6 scale nowadays :lol

exactly....3 of these Mezco's buy One Hot Toys...

This line is going to be Hot (and is kinda the new Mego,but way better) plus having both universes like this by the same company has not really happened since the Mego's World's Greatest Superheroes days

$80 a piece, I wonder if the simpler ones without much accessories will be cheaper. I'm more of a HT Avengers collector, not sure if I should start collecting these as well. :gah: are the costumes based on the comics or stylized versions of it?

There are only 2 Thor versions I'd buy, truth be told. I'm not a big fan of his, so I'm going by what I think would look good on a shelf. And, for me, those 2 would be the following:

b92576b24e147575fa07f471e5b6c9fb.jpg

Put me down for number 1!

Back