Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chinese New Year? Been watching NYTF reviews and with NYTF Blade released folks speculating original Blade coming soon. I hope so. Beyond the two Lanterns, he is one of my most anticipated.

Is Blade legitimately a Toy Fair exclusive? It's going for $500 on Ebay. I thought that would be a regular release

The "Stealth" version you see on ebay and all the pics of the Toy Fair "goodie bag" give aways from Mezco is an exclusive. There will be a standard Blade release hopefully soon.

I have the Tactical/ Stealth suit Blade coming in......I bought one of the first posted for $325 before price went nuts. I don’t mind paying bigger bucks if it’s a true exclusive . If they release a few of them like they did with Gomez then I’ll be ticked.

I wanted the bald Blade to go with Wesley Blade

ATzx7rM.jpg

I pre-ordered it 502 days ago.

:impatient: :impatient:

I bought one of the first posted for $325 before price went nuts. I don’t mind paying bigger bucks if it’s a true exclusive. If they release a few of them like they did with Gomez then I’ll be ticked.

I wanted the bald Blade to go with Wesley Blade

Nice score. Price would have to be quite a bit lower for me to snag one. Not nearly as interested in the Toy Fair variant as the regular release. Chances are we might see a PX Previews version as well.

Edit: I am envious of that leg holster on the Toy Fair version though.

Nice score. Price would have to be quite a bit lower for me to snag one. Not nearly as interested in the Toy Fair variant as the regular release. Chances are we might see a PX Previews version as well.

Edit: I am envious of that leg holster on the Toy Fair version though.

Yeah unless it’s limited in some manner I won’t pay that much for Mezco...I struggle paying above $130 but paid big bucks for Hot Toys and toys r toys so meh.....

Is there any reason they've only tackled two villains so far, with only one released? I look at the DC line and see like 7 or 8 villains. Also what villains do you want to see next?

How they haven’t take on Dr. Doom yet is beyond me. At least we have Magneto to look forward to. Definitely need more villains.

Their BP is a hot mess yikes.

Not really. Sounds like that dude was just grumpy he had to wait for his review figure. The little thread hanging off is an easy fix and there’s not really a great way to hide the stitching at this scale. They did a good job of putting it in the back where it will be hidden in 99% of all display poses. The tailoring is great. You should read the Michael Crawford review if you want a realistic take on the figure.

Back