Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This site is about talking about toys, there should never be an assumption that all the talk or most of it will be positive. I personally like to read all opinions positive and negative. The only time I think the train comes off the rail is when we start name calling. Then it gets personal.

I've never understood the need of some guys to defend the manufacturers though. Sometimes they seem to take negative comments about the manufacturers personal. :huh

This site is about talking about toys, there should never be an assumption that all the talk or most of it will be positive. I personally like to read all opinions positive and negative. The only time I think the train comes off the rail is when we start name calling. Then it gets personal.

I've never understood the need of some guys to defend the manufacturers though. Sometimes they seem to take negative comments about the manufacturers personal. :huh

I think it has more to do with something they enjoy being criticized which may be taken ( erroneously ) as an critique of their own tastes. Not all people are as good at separating the two.

I'm go my strong into this line as I see it as a great alternative to sideshow interpretations at twice the price.

Nothing wrong with either. Or none. Every body has their preferences.

Like Billy Joel says, "A bottle of white, a bottle of red…"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only come in these threads to see cool photos of cool figures from cool people. Makin' me waste my time by forcin' me into goin' through pages of pointless blahblahblah is not cool, fellas... :monkey2

Think we've all complaint about mez flair at one point. But I'm not going to make posts after posts about it. I hate that Wolverine as much as the next guy and want that to look "comic accurate" but I'll let my wallet do the talking by not buying it. Not coming on here swamping this thread with the same posts while criticizing the fans that actually likes the figure.

More pics? Serve em up!

Be the change you want to see!

There is an ignore button. :huh nobody's forcing anyone to read these boards. Looking for pics? Scan through, don't read. See no pics? On to the next thread. That's what I do in some threads. No pics? I'm out!

started reading thunderbolts where frank wears the red skull vest-

kinda cool for those interested to know is that armor plate is gamma radiated making it extra durable and hard to penetrate, sumthin like that. much stronger than his normal white skull vest/armor. was given to him by general thunderbolt ross aka red hulk.

anyways thought those that had the dx and didnt know that would enjoy. still have mine in the ennis/bradstreet look for now. sans that cool red armor detail thunderbolts kinda sucks so far to be honest lol. Frank does have a big role tho no doubt.

soooo want them to do a agent venom, he already has knee and shoulder pads, cmon mez....:pray:

started reading thunderbolts where frank wears the red skull vest-

kinda cool for those interested to know is that armor plate is gamma radiated making it extra durable and hard to penetrate, sumthin like that. much stronger than his normal white skull vest/armor. was given to him by general thunderbolt ross aka red hulk.

anyways thought those that had the dx and didnt know that would enjoy. still have mine in the ennis/bradstreet look for now. sans that cool red armor detail thunderbolts kinda sucks so far to be honest lol. Frank does have a big role tho no doubt.

soooo want them to do a agent venom, he already has knee and shoulder pads, cmon mez....:pray:

:lol :lol :lol

was like uh oh JYE gonna tell me the PX pun sucks again. :rotfl

really tho agent venom was made for mezflair, think that would be great and not deviate too much from comic look even if they tried hard.

diamond ver with the thuderbolts red and new headsculpt with the dif eye shapes he has in thunderbolts. reg ver all black and white, alternate unmasked flash thompson sculpt. they have the guns needed via puns i think. be sick on that flight stand with some black colored bendy wire tendrils holdin guns all around him....

Agreed, Agent Venom, Starlord, Moon Knight, etc etc could actually benefit from Mezflair.

I want them to do Mr Knight the exact same way they did Joker but with double jointed elbows. Joker's elbows are a sorry sight.

IMG_2648.jpg
IMG_2649.jpg
IMG_2650.jpg

Love my Mezco figures. Got a lot more in my pile of loot at BBTS. I was going to wait for some other figures to get there and ship it together but now I can't wait. Bring on more Mezco figures!

BTW, sorry for the sideway pics, I have no idea how to put them up straight.

View attachment 332361
View attachment 332362
View attachment 332363

Love my Mezco figures. Got a lot more in my pile of loot at BBTS. I was going to wait for some other figures to get there and ship it together but now I can't wait. Bring on more Mezco figures!

BTW, sorry for the sideway pics, I have no idea how to put them up straight.

Thanks for posting pics. I've not been too impressed with their Marvel offerings thus far, so I don't own many. I have Punisher and I just scored Yellow suit DD for an acceptable price. I'll likely pic up old man Logan and Deadpool and that's about it so far.

I really do wish classic cap was more "classic". I could even live with the chin piece on the helmet, but those boots and gloves gotta go. Even the belt is ok. Like the nod to captain's insignia in his belt buckle.

Yeah, that's the one thing I didn't like about the "classic" Cap. The gloves and boots should just be one red piece without all that tactical stuff going on. Still a very nice figure though.

Thanks for posting pics. I've not been too impressed with their Marvel offerings thus far, so I don't own many. I have Punisher and I just scored Yellow suit DD for an acceptable price. I'll likely pic up old man Logan and Deadpool and that's about it so far.

The Captain America figure is definitely worth picking up. The modern or the classic (if you can find it cheap) are really nice.
Also Commander Rogers is on sale at Amazon for $69 free shipping.
https://www.amazon.com/Mezco-One-12...605600&sr=8-1&keywords=mezco+commander+rogers

Love the bigger wings on classic caps heads. I could live with the boots and gloves but every time I look at the chin strap I just want to dremel it off and resculpt it. Still a great figure though. They're not perfect, but the Mez figures work for me. My real only gripe so far is Daredevils shoulder pads and choice in plan Joker suit. Hoping Wolvies shorts are fixed after new photos.

Back