Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Ghost Rider is coming soon. Not sure if this guy got and advanced copy. Bummer the light efects on the bike was not working. Hopefully a one off.

Anyway, aside from that good review though I’m a bit nervous about the pleather suit (I assume it is pleather.)

Looks like Ghost Rider is coming soon. Not sure if this guy got and advanced copy. Bummer the light efects on the bike was not working. Hopefully a one off.

Anyway, aside from that good review though I’m a bit nervous about the pleather suit (I assume it is pleather.)

There's a part two video on that channel where he figured out how to turn the lights and sound on.

There's a part two video on that channel where he figured out how to turn the lights and sound on.
Ahhh… User Error. Nice. Lot of batteries in that set.

Would be nice if MEZ came up with an inexpensive remote for lights. Once you get a figure displayed it is a hassle to be pulling heads off for the light effects. I’ll be a lot of people don’t even use them for that reason.

Ghost Rider is shipping!

IMG_0573.jpeg

I never understand when companies make this Wolverine and don't include alternate heads. Diamond Select nailed the concept with Minimate Wave 60.

The only Mezco One:12 I own. I regret not getting the homemade suit and stealth suit :(
View attachment 648457

The Upgraded Suit is my favorite Mezco Spidey! :D I almost like it as much as the HT version lol

I was fortunate to nab a Homesuit (since it was an exclusive if I’m not mistaken) but didn’t get around to the Stealth. Speaking of that one, I think it could scale well enough with the HT’s Molten Man dio base!

That Uncanny X-Men Wolverine figure was a pass for me, not that I didn't like it but I would prefer a new version of Brown suit or X force or even Astonishing X-men instead.

I finally got around to get steelbox Wolverine and PX Cyclops. Those boxes are really cool. My youngest son has just gotten on a big X-Men kick so we've been having a lot of fun watching movies, reading comics, and futzing with these guys.

Back