Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted, but the US$78 for postage ($64) and tax ($14) on a US$90 figure isn't appealing. Plus they keep telling me that my credit card has the wrong address for the NRD, and I don't want to go all in at US$168 on PayPal.

11999.Jpg

11998.Jpg

Up for PO now, $90: One:12 Collective Spider-Man 2099 | Mezco Toyz
Who’s getting him

Finally! I'm 100% in for this one. I just hope they don't take 2 years to release him, and he's up for PO soon, and somewhere like BBTS.

Kinda off-topic, but I have an issue with another Mezco. I really want their Nemo, but while their site says "ships worldwide", I can't seem to be able to find my country anywhere. I can't set up an address, nothing. I can try and pay with PayPal and hope they'll see the address I have there, but I have no idea what this is supposed to be. It's just that he's a Rumble Society or whatever exclusive, so he probably won't show up in BBTS or anywhere else. And the window's closing. I sent them an email to ask them, but no response yet. I really don't know what to do.

Finally! I'm 100% in for this one. I just hope they don't take 2 years to release him, and he's up for PO soon, and somewhere like BBTS.

Kinda off-topic, but I have an issue with another Mezco. I really want their Nemo, but while their site says "ships worldwide", I can't seem to be able to find my country anywhere. I can't set up an address, nothing. I can try and pay with PayPal and hope they'll see the address I have there, but I have no idea what this is supposed to be. It's just that he's a Rumble Society or whatever exclusive, so he probably won't show up in BBTS or anywhere else. And the window's closing. I sent them an email to ask them, but no response yet. I really don't know what to do.

I would PO using paypal. The address is there.

I would PO using paypal. The address is there.
I thought of that, but the thing is, the address is in the PayPal order you put in to pay for the figure. Since my country doesn't appear on their list, then I can't get a shipping estimate, and I might end up paying for the figure without being able to receive it. I tried it, and while the cookies and whatnot tell the site where I am, it can't come up with a shipping estimate, so when I go to PayPal, I can only pay for the figure, not the shipping. I put in a country next to mine and the quote's quite a bit. But more than that, it changes the total sum to account for the shipping estimate. So if I go ahead and order, I'll very likely be paying for a figure that I might never receive.

I'll wait a bit in case BBTS puts him up for PO and I'll think it over meanwhile. It's about 140 euros, minus the tax, for a 6" toy. I'll be able to justify a similer ammount for Doom because he's Doom, but I don't think I can do that for any other character. I love Nemo, but I think I'd rather pay 300 euros for a hypothetical 1/6th figure, than half that for a 6" Mezco.

Anyway, I'm anxious to see what they'll package with Doom.

I thought of that, but the thing is, the address is in the PayPal order you put in to pay for the figure. Since my country doesn't appear on their list, then I can't get a shipping estimate, and I might end up paying for the figure without being able to receive it. I tried it, and while the cookies and whatnot tell the site where I am, it can't come up with a shipping estimate, so when I go to PayPal, I can only pay for the figure, not the shipping. I put in a country next to mine and the quote's quite a bit. But more than that, it changes the total sum to account for the shipping estimate. So if I go ahead and order, I'll very likely be paying for a figure that I might never receive.

I'll wait a bit in case BBTS puts him up for PO and I'll think it over meanwhile. It's about 140 euros, minus the tax, for a 6" toy. I'll be able to justify a similer ammount for Doom because he's Doom, but I don't think I can do that for any other character. I love Nemo, but I think I'd rather pay 300 euros for a hypothetical 1/6th figure, than half that for a 6" Mezco.
That's so strange.
Anyway, I'm anxious to see what they'll package with Doom.

Any ideas? You're the Doom expert.

Basic stuff

Hand gun
Multiple heads (classic mask, modern, and Victor sculpt)
Multiple hands
Magic effects
Energy projection effects

What else?

A chalice?
An alternate cape?

Last edited:
That's so strange.
It is. I get not shipping everywhere, but why put 'SHIPS WORLDWIDE' if that's not the case?

Any ideas? You're the Doom expert.

Basic stuff

Hand gun
Multiple heads (classic mask, modern, and Victor sculpt)
Multiple hands
Magic effects
Energy projection effects

What else?

A chalice?
An alternate cape?
Honestly, apart from the usual stuff like his Luger, a Goblet and the such, he doesn't have any special items that are always connected to him. The Darkhold and the Cosmic Cube at times, but not to the level of being part of his "arsenal" so to speak. Apart from a bunch of various heads (classic and modern masks, normal head, extremelly scarred or minor damage) there's really nothing else. The device he used to depower the Surfer? Some kind of Time Platform? I can't think of much. Maybe Mezco will whip some stuff on their own, like they did with JonCon and gave him cross shotguns and the such. But very few characters can come with as many accessories as Batman. I can see them adding a throne to drive up the price. But I think we'll see a bunch of magic effects, maybe a jetpack, stuff like that. They can milk this one, as there's still two Doom 2099 costumes and God Emperor that'd pretty much use the same sculpts, and Doom sells in geek circles.

We'll see, I suppose. I just hope it doesn't take them months to put him up for PO, and he's available in some normal web-stores.

It is. I get not shipping everywhere, but why put 'SHIPS WORLDWIDE' if that's not the case?

Honestly, apart from the usual stuff like his Luger, a Goblet and the such, he doesn't have any special items that are always connected to him. The Darkhold and the Cosmic Cube at times, but not to the level of being part of his "arsenal" so to speak. Apart from a bunch of various heads (classic and modern masks, normal head, extremelly scarred or minor damage) there's really nothing else. The device he used to depower the Surfer? Some kind of Time Platform? I can't think of much. Maybe Mezco will whip some stuff on their own, like they did with JonCon and gave him cross shotguns and the such. But very few characters can come with as many accessories as Batman. I can see them adding a throne to drive up the price. But I think we'll see a bunch of magic effects, maybe a jetpack, stuff like that. They can milk this one, as there's still two Doom 2099 costumes and God Emperor that'd pretty much use the same sculpts, and Doom sells in geek circles.

We'll see, I suppose. I just hope it doesn't take them months to put him up for PO, and he's available in some normal web-stores.

No way he's a Mezco exclusive.

They'll choose some other version as an exclusive like the Iron Doom or the goat boy version.

No way he's a Mezco exclusive.

They'll choose some other version as an exclusive like the Iron Doom or the goat boy version.
I seriously hope they make no version of Doom a strict Mezco exclusive. But from what I've seen, only their in-house stuff like Gomez and the such never make it anywhere else. Even their Gaslight Joker appeared on BBTS. I can see them doing Doom, and 2099 as the immediate variant, and then it's up in the air for God Emperor or Iron Doom. Stuff like Ultimate or Unthinkable Skin Armour are too out there.

I seriously hope they make no version of Doom a strict Mezco exclusive. But from what I've seen, only their in-house stuff like Gomez and the such never make it anywhere else. Even their Gaslight Joker appeared on BBTS. I can see them doing Doom, and 2099 as the immediate variant, and then it's up in the air for God Emperor or Iron Doom. Stuff like Ultimate or Unthinkable Skin Armour are too out there.
BBTS have gotten some RS exclusives in also but usually the price is marked up on their site. Just keep an eye out for Nemo he could definitely could go up. As far as doom I doubt he'll be a Mezco Exclusive it wouldn't make sense to do that to most of the fans not to mention who doesn't want him with their F4 figures.

Is anyone else getting more interested in companies like Mezco and Mafex vs. Hot Toys these days? I used to be a hardcore Hot Toys consumer, but slowly shifted to these smaller lines given they have been much more fun for me given the poseability and accessories, not to mention they look pretty realistic these days. Much more originality and variety in the lines and reasonable price points.

Is anyone else getting more interested in companies like Mezco and Mafex vs. Hot Toys these days? I used to be a hardcore Hot Toys consumer, but slowly shifted to these smaller lines given they have been much more fun for me given the poseability and accessories, not to mention they look pretty realistic these days. Much more originality and variety in the lines and reasonable price points.
I am Mafex and Mezco for comic versions, and Hot Toys for movies. I was collecting these lines before I started collecting Hot Toys.

BBTS have gotten some RS exclusives in also but usually the price is marked up on their site. Just keep an eye out for Nemo he could definitely could go up. As far as doom I doubt he'll be a Mezco Exclusive it wouldn't make sense to do that to most of the fans not to mention who doesn't want him with their F4 figures.
Well, all I can do is wait and see. As for Doom, I've got no doubt he'll be a regular release, he sells too much to make him an exclusive. Basically it's only those Rumble Society figures that almost never make it anywhere beyond their site. Doc Nocturnal and the such.

No way in my case. The 1/6th figures with the realistic sculpts and fine tailoring are like scaled down facsimiles of the "real thing". I buy my favourites because aside from those ultra expensive Prime 1 statues, they're the ultimate collectables. I can pay 250 for an HT. But Mezco? They look fun and all, but despite all their probles, the fact remains that they're still 6" figures and I'm not spending 100$ on a single one of them, unless it's something like Doom. HTs are proper collectibles, Mezcos are overpriced toys.

I will conceded that they add many more accessories and give you a general "more bang for your buck", but I can't get over the prices. The average figure goes for 80 to 120 dollars these days. Same as those Figmas and the such. I just can't justify that price. Unless, again, it's one of my ultra favourite characters that I just have to have. I can't imagine myself ever starting a proper One:12 collection. My goal's to go bigger and bigger.

Yeah pretty much, 1/6 prices are out of control and the proliferation of rubber morph suits means they can't pose for crap either. That and they make the same half dozen characters and reissue whatever they find fallen behind the shelves at the docks more than do anything remotely new

Well, all I can do is wait and see. As for Doom, I've got no doubt he'll be a regular release, he sells too much to make him an exclusive. Basically it's only those Rumble Society figures that almost never make it anywhere beyond their site. Doc Nocturnal and the such.

No way in my case. The 1/6th figures with the realistic sculpts and fine tailoring are like scaled down facsimiles of the "real thing". I buy my favourites because aside from those ultra expensive Prime 1 statues, they're the ultimate collectables. I can pay 250 for an HT. But Mezco? They look fun and all, but despite all their probles, the fact remains that they're still 6" figures and I'm not spending 100$ on a single one of them, unless it's something like Doom. HTs are proper collectibles, Mezcos are overpriced toys.

I will conceded that they add many more accessories and give you a general "more bang for your buck", but I can't get over the prices. The average figure goes for 80 to 120 dollars these days. Same as those Figmas and the such. I just can't justify that price. Unless, again, it's one of my ultra favourite characters that I just have to have. I can't imagine myself ever starting a proper One:12 collection. My goal's to go bigger and bigger.
What HTs do you have? It’s a trip to see the quality increases over the years.

This used to be how I thought but funnily enough I’ve come full circle back to 6” action figures and buying up toys like the TMNT/Playmates and Kenner toys I liked as a kid.

What HTs do you have? It’s a trip to see the quality increases over the years.
Eh, not many. I started with the Raimi Spider-Man, I got one with a faulty ankle, and I was put off them for a long while. Then I moved onto the BCS Doctor Whos. I won't lie and say it's all dandy. They are chasing the Iron Man/Mandalorian/etc cash all the time, and fun one-off releases are long gone. Accessories get fewer with every figure too. But the quality I feel is still more or less there. I don't feel scammed. I remember when stuff like DX01/2 floored me, and they look like plastic dollies next to the current Batfigs. Now, that 500$ Carnage figure, yeah, I'm glad I'm not into the Symbiotes.

This used to be how I thought but funnily enough I’ve come full circle back to 6” action figures and buying up toys like the TMNT/Playmates and Kenner toys I liked as a kid.
I get the argument. The HTs are not "figures" since we buy them and display them; we don't really play with them. With a 6" Mezco you can fidget with it. They put more accessories there, the packages are more fun, it's generally a more enjoyable experience as it's essentially a toy but of higher quality. But I can't justify spending that much cash on such little figures which, let's be honest, when the actual product comes out, have sploches of paint, weak bodies, the sculpts are softer, they have big head syndrome and so on. I just don't feel they're worth half an HT.

For me, HTs are a way to close the chapters behind me, so as long as I get the figure, I'm good. I want to assemble a good enough collection to represent my first 20 years of pop culture and be done with it. I've stopped trying to get into new things, or remain attached to anything I don't thoroughly enjoy. I want the Doom Mezco because he's my favourite and I hunt him down everywhere. I hope it'll turn out good so that I can fidget with it. Maybe something else will come about and I'll end up with 5 Mezcos in the next 5 years. But I'm not in it indefinitely, I want to be done, cross the names off my list, and get out.

Back