Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures and write-up. It's really a great figure. I'm surprised it's so readily available still though they did make nearly 7,000 of them.

One reason I thought is there's so many SHF Iron Mans out there and he's definitely a little bigger if you had them lined up or with each other in a display. But like you said 7,000 units is a high number. I pretty much am going to wait on every release now unless it's an exclusive obviously.

I had pretty much zero interest in this guy until I saw Into the Spider-Verse. I stopped reading Ultimate Spider-Man after Peter died but I enjoyed the movie so much I had to pick up the figure.

IMG_1730.jpg

Anyone looking for a Classic Tony head sculpt to go with their IM should check out Oldboy CTTS on FB and Instagram. Taking pre-order til mid month. Anyone know how to get TDKR Bruce Wayne old man head sculpt it'd be appreciated.

I had pretty much zero interest in this guy until I saw Into the Spider-Verse. I stopped reading Ultimate Spider-Man after Peter died but I enjoyed the movie so much I had to pick up the figure.

Yeah it's a cool figure. The body really needs help though. Wish they'd revamp it and release the movie one with hoodie. Totally expect Hasbro to show something better than the crap they sharted out for the pic.

Have classic Punisher, first appearance Dr. Strange, and yellow Daredevil on the way.

I keep forgetting about Yellow Suit DD. I need to pick him up and he is usually pretty cheap.

I noticed PX Iron man has been released and Black Panther shipping soon....wonder if we'll get an onslaught of figs again right before Toy Fair.

I noticed PX Iron man has been released and Black Panther shipping soon....wonder if we'll get an onslaught of figs again right before Toy Fair.

I didn't see that PX Iron Man had released. Did hear about Black Panther and rumors of Tech Spidey from Homecoming as well. I think you're right, floodgates might be opening.

Edit: Found some reviews that have popped up for PX Iron Man. Wonder when we'll see some listings on eBay. Might switch my pre-order over from BBTS.

Last edited:
Back