Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notices going out from Mezco that Darkseid will be charging soon.

Edit: I'm quite eager to see in hand pictures and reviews for this figure. Quite a bit of controversy surrounding it.

Last edited:
This is a great figure!

Instagram: toyswithtude

cc9ba24ae8882901c31643a9546c00c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notices going out from Mezco that Darkseid will be charging soon.

Edit: I'm quite eager to see in hand pictures and reviews for this figure. Quite a bit of controversy surrounding it.

What’s the controversy? I think he looks magnificent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the controversy? I think he looks magnificent

Mostly the price and that it's made out of polystone so people are worried about how durable it is.

Anything I PO at BBTS, I just assume I am going to get it a month later than the rest of the world, lol.

Yup. Lately I've been cancelling my orders at BBTS and ordering elsewhere. Get the items faster and cheaper.

I'll keep the Darkseid figure in a generic pose, this way it doesn't get damaged. It's the kind of figure that you'd get away with a vanilla pose

That GA does look nice. Just got tactical suit Bats and one of the knee pads broke off while posing, and the belt won’t stay connected. I have the Dark Knight Mezco sand the tactical suit seems a little more fragile.

I got him coming however; I dunno that he’s worth the price tag.

The reviews posted thus far he looks great if not underwhelming for 1/12 action figure at $180

Back