Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put in my 3 digit code and went to confirm purchase and it said something about a wrong promo code. Unreal.

I had to try a couple times but got through when I chose Paypal. Whatever they use to process credit cards is ****. The first attempt took my reward points as well; happened the same on the last exclusive order attempt too. Great system where you can never actually use your points!

The site and ordering process sucks and the problem fixable. I recall the good ole days with Sideshow having similar problems but that was quite awhile ago as they resolved the issue.....c'mon Mezco ya cheap bastids......

I got my two ordered .....after countless tries and retries.

You'd think with them letting us know in advance and a literal countdown on their site, they would have to know they were going to get SLAMMED at that time. I guess they don't care to upgrade their website for 2-3x a month of actual traffic. I would assume the vast majority are ordering their normal releases elsewhere.

I’m real upset about this still. Planned my lunch hour around this and still got screwed with the credit card thing despite being on the sote with 10 mins left on countdown. Really frustrating.

Anyway - if anyone wants to sell/trade an extra onyx for Ronin Wolverine or the purple suit cat woman Let me know.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i almost always have to use paypal or i have problems with my order going through... Sucks paying up front but oh well, at least they don't let people buy 6 at a time anymore...

Tried using a credit card today for the first two times and had issues, so just went with paypal, also they make you use your reward points by default, didn't see it this time and lost my $17.00, hopefully it will go back but i'm not too hopeful

Now Ive gotten 6 different emails confirming that my order went through and that I was charged the NRD. But alas no nRD charge in my card and my order status on the website is still waitlist.

I remember this C&$k tease on the black AK or the Batman beyond too.

I’d laugh if I wasn’t such a sucker for Batman !!!

Fortunately got my order in. Had the same issue many of you had with my cc and had to use PayPal which went right through. It was a frustrating 15 minutes though. Really not a fan of how they’re handling their site exclusives.

I'm shocked that everyone said they had to use paypal... my credit card went through just fine and I was done at 10:02. Weird

Shocked to hear of the ordering issues.

I wasn't hopeful as I missed the 10am kick off but eventually logged in at 12.30pm Pst. Placed an order with a CC no problem....

Or so I thought.......$1.00 charged to my CC?

I did receive 7 confirmation emails?? :/

I will check my CC in a day or so and see if the NRD has been deducted.

$1 charge to your cc is a temporary hold to confirm payment. I’m assuming you joined the waitlist, not placed an actual order?
I thought I had placed an actual order....lol I had 7 emails congratulating me suggesting that the NRD had been charged......

Order Subtotal: $160.00
NRD: - $40.00
Shipping: $20.59
Reward Points: - $4.25
Duties & Fees $0.00
Remaining Balance: $136.34
Grand Total: $176.34

:dunno

Didn’t even try. I’m still ticked that Mezco canceled my purple jacket Joker by saying the billing address was not correct when I used the same card(and address) to buy three things from them previously.

Lol well I received 7 emails confirming my waitlist order oh and around 5pm yesterday I got an email from Mezco telling me about the exclusive doing on sale. Not sure if that email being so late was due to my email provider/server or something on their end but it just made laugh (life’s to short to let it get me madder).

I’m actually not loving the super shiny suit at this point. Might have been for the best that I missed this one.

Back