Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, surprised at the conversions. Maybe it's not selling as high as people thought? Mine should be delivered today.

Got her
e1d6c316fbf45919dd39dd375ff0276b.jpg
2fb324ff7ba5275d081ff2480b3b239b.jpg
81e774c2f08ff25bfc49ac3e9ce476ac.jpg
dbc0f44208c94c1617368c8fcb197a01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just got BB with a gold keychain. Didn't see a code, would it be printed on the keychain itself?

edit. Is her face blurry in person or is that just the camera?

Just got BB with a gold keychain. Didn't see a code, would it be printed on the keychain itself?

edit. Is her face blurry in person or is that just the camera?
Sorry. The camera

Thanks for the pics! Little concerned about the qc control report you gave at the fwoosh though, but at the least she looks great standing with the others. Been waiting since 2016 to finish the BvS set.

:clap how’s the articulation..hopefully it looks better than Harley
Articulation is not good. No waist swivel or ab crunch. Single jointed knees and elbows. I could've dealt with the knees if it had the waist/ab articulation and double jointed elbows. Those are my major problems with her. Otherwise she's great....

Articulation is not good. No waist swivel or ab crunch. Single jointed knees and elbows. I could've dealt with the knees if it had the waist/ab articulation and double jointed elbows. Those are my major problems with her. Otherwise she's great....

Damn I thought it would have waist swivel

Congrats on WL converting guys! Mine should be here today since I was at work yesterday for the delivery signature.

Its funny... half hour before I got the notice for the WL converting I had just placed a bid on a BB on Ebay. I was the high bidder. They are selling above Mezco MRP which was where my bid was. As expected I was out bid... happy to have ONE at normal price.

Some of these 1:12 figures are selling really high... Deluxe Joker and SDCC Punisher are going for over $250. Yikes!

Its funny... half hour before I got the notice for the WL converting I had just placed a bid on a BB on Ebay. I was the high bidder. They are selling above Mezco MRP which was where my bid was. As expected I was out bid... happy to have ONE at normal price.

Some of these 1:12 figures are selling really high... Deluxe Joker and SDCC Punisher are going for over $250. Yikes!

Yeah that is funny. I almost did the same thing only with a buy it now. I'm glad I waited a bit longer. Unfortunately if I ever want the Deluxe Joker, I'm going to have to pay those ridiculous high prices for it.

Yeah that is funny. I almost did the same thing only with a buy it now. I'm glad I waited a bit longer. Unfortunately if I ever want the Deluxe Joker, I'm going to have to pay those ridiculous high prices for it.

I hear you on that Deluxe Joker. I typically don't collect the bad guys and sort of overlooked old Joker. With the multiple heads and the trench coat he is pretty cool. Kicking myself for not getting him and now staring down the barrel of that >$200 price tag. Probably stalk him for a while for a good deal.

It's weird seeing a Mezco release with practically no soft goods. That's like the trademark of the line, glad I went with the SH Figuarts for this one. The articulation looks pretty limiting.

Hey if anyone is interested I’m looking to trade a PX Exclusive Dark Knight Returns Batman. He’s complete. Message me if you’re interested! Thanks

Back