Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a gold one with a code.

When I entered it, I received a message saying that my prize is a lifetime supply of disappointment, misery, and regret.

Thanks Mezco. :(

I know this is the DC thread but man I hope they do some more classic comic strip characters. I would love to see a **** Tracy or The Phantom figure.

I finally caved in and bought the Mezco "classic" Superman for about retail price, having in mind how they often say "pictures don't do it justice", "looks better in person". Well, this one looks just as bad in pics as in hand. You really have to pose him and force perspective for him not to look grotesque. And even then...

Oh well, it's not like we have a dozen of high-end comic Superman action figures each year and I doubt we'll see another one anytime soon. Plus, there's still things I like about this one, like the shiny teal suit, fitting a man of steel, the colors in general and it being Superman. I find myself looking at it often.

I actually like the Superman figure; it looks good to me. One gripe I have with it is I would've liked him to be scaled a bit bigger, it is Mr. Superman after all.

I actually like the Superman figure; it looks good to me. One gripe I have with it is I would've liked him to be scaled a bit bigger, it is Mr. Superman after all.

Although he is shorter, he looks very muscular compared with much taller and more muscular figures.

So I know a lot of people who preorder the Batman Beyond figure are receiving theirs but has anyone on the waitlist converted yet?

Nope. I was on it within hours of the announcement. Just missed and still on waitlist. Very frustrating the made such a popular character so limited.

Back