Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I DEFINITELY want to use the black cowl/cape/gloves/boots with the PX body.

‘Dat chest emblem. :drool

jXqgenR.jpg

Are the capes easily removable on Mezco figures?

Okay, I DEFINITELY want to use the black cowl/cape/gloves/boots with the PX body.

‘Dat chest emblem. :drool

View attachment 420262

Are the capes easily removable on Mezco figures?

That is one sexy ass ***** and it makes me glad I got the PX AK as my first figure. Methinks I should try and order a bunch of these dudes through my LCS because something tells me that muthafuggah is gonna be primo trade bait in the future.

That catalog picture doesn't have the yellow oval emblem either.

The variant reminds me a lot of Play Arts Kai's SDCC Arkham Origins Batman which happens to be my favorite blue Batman suit so picking this one up is a no brainer.

I can't believe I'm saying this in what sounds like a nitpicky ******* way but it'll come down to which emblem we're getting. :lol

Yall are gonna hate me for this but I think I may possibly, theoretically, ACTUALLY like the other emblem a little more on this suit. Ill be interested to see if that other pic is actually going to be a figure as well, but no matter... this guy looks amazing, love the older Bruce head and the gold batarangs. Instant PO

I want an all black with gold belt SK. The blue looks good, but I have never been a fan of that color scheme. It has never really made sense for Batman to be gray and blue. He works in the shadows at night and bats are dark colored, so yeah...

The regular version is kind of like that, but if they did the PX suit in all black with the gols belt and the PX unmasked head, it would look like the Keaton Batman

Does Mezco charging on the 30th mean it's going to ship for sure in August? This is the first time I ordered from them

Back