Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have complained several times about the poor distribution of Mezco figures here in Europe, but there's an upside to it: sometimes, you're looking for nothing special and you stumble upon a PX exclusive, not even referenced as such. So, I now have a blue Ascending Knight.

To be honest, he doesn't look as good as I thought in person. The blue does not fit the "first appearance" design and I still dislike the stripes on the suit, but I never thought I'd see one of these in person, let alone own one, and I can't get enough Blue Knights, so I'm quite happy. :)

I saw this, it looks so goooood, makes me want to buy a couple of them just to do this. it seriosuly looks infinitely better.

These are amazing customs, well done :duff:

Do you have IG so I can follow you?

Holy smokes, I really wish I had an extra Flash now. I'd love to try to put together that Capt. Marvel. On that note, anyone have a BvS Superman they'd want to let go of?

I have complained several times about the poor distribution of Mezco figures here in Europe, but there's an upside to it: sometimes, you're looking for nothing special and you stumble upon a PX exclusive, not even referenced as such. So, I now have a blue Ascending Knight.

To be honest, he doesn't look as good as I thought in person. The blue does not fit the "first appearance" design and I still dislike the stripes on the suit, but I never thought I'd see one of these in person, let alone own one, and I can't get enough Blue Knights, so I'm quite happy. :)

Sweet Batman!!! Mezco is on a roll!!! Love their Stuff!!! They have really found the perfect blend between comic/real life. Excellent Job Mezco!!!

One can argue about the style, I get that, but they undeniably look and feel like high quality figures, with good posability and lots of accessories. What's not to like about that? :)

Another pic. I know you love it. :lol

Quote Originally Posted by GasparZizou View Post
I saw this, it looks so goooood, makes me want to buy a couple of them just to do this. it seriosuly looks infinitely better.

These are amazing customs, well done :

Do you have IG so I can follow you?

haha no i dont but thanks for the kind words ,but due to my limitations ie i cant really paint and cant sew:thud: :lol

i just mess around with bits and pieces of other figures and my dremel to put something together ,
this format is so great for replacement heads ,boots gloves and belts etc ,thanks to years of output from the likes of dc direct and marvel legends dcuc etc

that with i little care a steady hand and imagination you could harvest all the parts necessary and could achieve a kitbash of most any version of most characters :) but custom body suits would help :pray::lol
Holy smokes, I really wish I had an extra Flash now. I'd love to try to put together that Capt. Marvel. On that note, anyone have a BvS Superman they'd want to let go of?

thanks but i use the aliexpress unboxed version of the flash ,its on a bigger body than the boxed mezco one ,and at $30 is more conducive to taking apart and messing about with :lol

mezco flash in the middle unboxed mezKOs bodies either side
28095693077_efc6da4b0a_z.jpg

for my west batman i used the ali version of the miles spiderman which i believe is the same body as the star trek and frankenstein figures ,i used the neca rubber chest from their west batman along with the gloves ,boots ,head ,cape and belt trunks combo to give it the west beef look :lol

41154490040_a4bd0b5628_z.jpg

you should definitely give it a look and a go :)

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the tip, I'm already on aliexpress and checking them out :D How's the quality on the body? Joints tight?

honestly ive bought 2 x armoured batmans ,2x bvs supes ,1x captain america ,1x green arrow ,1x bvs bats ,and 1x spiderman ,and 2x flash ,and although they vary from squeaky tight to smooth they all hold a pose ,no breakages ,and ive not been disappointed with any of them for the price point ,and used every one of them ,in fact i found the bvs supes and bats capes to be better in terms of fabric and weight scale than my mezcos

just my experience ,:)
bottom line is if your unhappy with them ,open a case with aliexpress and get a partial or full refund ,

They are still showin it off so Im thinking its definitely coming.... just dont know when. Im wonderin where Thor and Doctor Strange are

I see her release coming out of nowhere. I think Knightmare Batman was like that.

In case anyone was wondering what the Classic Tv Toys shorts look like on Superman:

H4dEv0w.jpg

Edit:
Lowered them some and also realized I basically took a superhero underwear picture.

Last edited:
One can argue about the style, I get that, but they undeniably look and feel like high quality figures, with good posability and lots of accessories. What's not to like about that? :)

Another pic. I know you love it. :lol

Nice photos! Decided to snag a Blue PX because this suit grew on me; it reminds me of a classic/early appearance/Batman: The Animated Series cohesion.

Thanks and congrats on the purchase! I hope you like it when you have it in hand.

It just so happens I have been playing with mine and trying to futz the cape differently. I'm quite happy with the result:

Thanks and congrats on the purchase! I hope you like it when you have it in hand.

It just so happens I have been playing with mine and trying to futz the cape differently. I'm quite happy with the result:

You bet your socks I'm going to enjoy it! I think the blue looks cool. Nice cape configuration!

I guess it's possible....after all, the first DKR figures were announced at SDCC 2014, no?

Back