Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally.....
325373f29d34c9edff537a66e1ea4be1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wonder how popular the deluxe Joker will be on the secondary market. With 5 heads and the classic costume colors, this Joker is just about perfect.

4147.Jpg

A few pages back, someone posted a picture from the Mezco catalog of the sovereign Knight Batman with accessories. I can’t find it though, can someone help me out? Thanks

How do you get the Mezco catalogue? Can't wait for this one to go preorder!

They handed them out in the goody bag at NYToyFair and I think they put them in the Mystery Box that they sold on mezco.com. I bought mine off of ebay. Just to be clear, the picture I posted isn't mine, it was from somebody on a facebook group.

They handed them out in the goody bag at NYToyFair and I think they put them in the Mystery Box that they sold on mezco.com. I bought mine off of ebay. Just to be clear, the picture I posted isn't mine, it was from somebody on a facebook group.
Ok. Thanks for the info. I looked on eBay, there kinda expensive

A better review of the Stealth Deathstroke, its so beautiful I may buy a second one. :lol

PX Deathstroke looks freaking badass! I'm actually liking it more than the original color. My plan was to display og DS with mask and PX DS with no mask. But I think I'm going to flip flop that idea now and have PX DS as my main DS with the mask.

not a big fan of the mezco superman but a big enough fan of supes to buy it any way :lol

tried to fix the things that bothered me most ,the boots ,belt and not a fan of the necks that mez use ,

40724976282_9bd5613154_b.jpg

40057182444_d3e3b39d86_b.jpg

not a big fan of the mezco superman but a big enough fan of supes to buy it any way :lol

tried to fix the things that bothered me most ,the boots ,belt and not a fan of the necks that mez use ,

40724976282_9bd5613154_b.jpg

40057182444_d3e3b39d86_b.jpg

Is that the Mattel BvS Batfleck head-swapped onto the BvS Mezco?

Is that the Mattel BvS Batfleck head-swapped onto the BvS Mezco?

no its the justice league one with the mother boxes ,swapped out the neck piece as well and re caped it ,its one of the unboxed china versions so i didnt mind messing about with it and i like it better than my expensive one :)

no its the justice league one with the mother boxes ,swapped out the neck piece as well and re caped it ,its one of the unboxed china versions so i didnt mind messing about with it and i like it better than my expensive one :)

Gotcha! It looks good! I was going to ask if it was the Chinese version -- I've noticed the bat symbol on the chest aren't as wide on those versions.

Does anyone know what page/s the Harley Quinn reviews are? I'm considering buying it from a local shop and I wanted to know what everyone thought about her.

Does anyone know what page/s the Harley Quinn reviews are? I'm considering buying it from a local shop and I wanted to know what everyone thought about her.

You can go to Youtbe and look at the many reviews on her and save time

Back