Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Darn, no interest in any of the DC figures. Hal would have been nice, might have picked up John Stewart but not with that noisy suit.

(Blade and Cyclops look cool on the Marvel side though.)

Seeing the Toy Fair Ascending Knight put that figure back on my radar, though I suspect that the dark palette helps hide all the tactical webbing to produce a slightly cleaner look. Definitely interested to see how the final releases turn out.

That said, I'm not enjoying the new Batman simply because it's more of the same. Too many panel lines, and the headsculpt has something a little funky about it. Would have been nice to see a sleeker spandex suit for the middle release, before going back to MezFlair heaven for a hulking, armored Old Man Bruce. It makes sense that he would tank up when he was starting, optimise for speed and agility as he gained experience and confidence, and then prioritise defense as he got older and slower. Batman at his tactical and physical peak shouldn't be armored.

It's not that I automatically hate everything with a tactical Nolan/Arkham vibe. It's that we don't see any variety, and everything feels like a footnote to the Batfleck suit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mezfair Heaven got a chuckle out of me :D

Yeah I'm pretty bored with modern future tech Batman. I feel like it started around the time of the Hush storyline/Nolan movies. Been reading some old 80's Batman stories, around before the 89 movie and they were so much more interesting in that Batman was much more of an underdog instead of a perfect being. His victory wasn't assured, he got the living crap beat out of him all the time, and all he had to rely on was his physical prowess, intelligence, and a rope.

I have 2 Mez Batflecks and I feel like adding that comic head to one would make for a better Comic, less-tech Batman.

I dont have a problem with GL's suit, although I don't think it goes with any of the other DC figures which were more classically styled and closer to their comic looks. Something more JLU based would fit better imo.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd consider putting the new HS on a Batfleck, but they're getting hard to track down and I passed on that release :rotfl serves me right.

Gotta disagree you guys, this is a perfect modern/prime Bats for my collection. Unless Revo has some amazing accessories this one will be my first real Batman.

Well there was always three because of the blue PX version. That is a FOURTH version and I'm not sure what, if any, difference there is from the all black Mezco exclusive version.

Well there was always three because of the blue PX version. That is a FOURTH version and I'm not sure what, if any, difference there is from the all black Mezco exclusive version.

DOH, I didn't even know about the PX version... but I should have expected it.

The Toy Fair exclusive is completely black outside of the mouth area and eyes. The belt and accessories are black too. It looks like someone spilled a bottle of ink on it.

Back