Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, right now they only ship in the states, but they said they are working on shipping international. Sucks too because a lot of people have to pay scalping prices for mezco exclusive, and they are usually the best

One thing I'd worry about if Mez started international shipping, would be that as a big(ish) company they'll no doubt legally have to declare the full value on the customs label, so you'd get hit with a charge every time.

Mine's out for delivery now. Ordered on the 22nd and live in California. They opened an Amazon distribution center here last year so I assume it's coming from there.

Well I guess lucky me then. :( I did email them about it and they did offer me 30% off my order and assured me more are on the way, so hopefully they are not lying about more coming in to fulfill my order. 30% is just enough to not make me rage. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just found a hidden little comic shop by me that had a few Mezco figures. One of them was Superman and got him for retail. Can't wait to open him up! Hope they get Deathstroke in also. I also found the NYCC Wolverine at a record exchange store (Zia Records) for $80! Hope my luck doesn't run out!

Well I guess lucky me then. :( I did email them about it and they did offer me 30% off my order and assured me more are on the way, so hopefully they are not lying about more coming in to fulfill my order. 30% is just enough to not make me rage. Keeping my fingers crossed.

FWIW, he keeps popping up for order, even as of today. So they must be confident they'll get more in.

I got my Captain Marvel today and I keep forgetting that these are 6 inch figures when looking at photos. Way back when I was taken aback by bothe the size and super quality of the TDKR Batman when I got him on eBay for $68.00 :lol
Those were the days eh?
Well I love Cap and will have some pics soon.

d8233491eb124cf833834edc6d4fb8b1.jpg

Knew I'd love this figure. Admittedly, I just started reading Red Son but a Russian Superman was too cool to pass on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that Red Son looks so nice. Really hoping mine comes in soon. Nice display too!

One thing I'd worry about if Mez started international shipping, would be that as a big(ish) company they'll no doubt legally have to declare the full value on the customs label, so you'd get hit with a charge every time.

Very true, and considering the cost of the items I imagine it would be a hefty fee. Amazon UK do stock Mezco, so that’s always an option. The exclusive stuff - I imagine - goes to forbidden Planet, and their website is utterly useless in my experience!

Just snagged a second hand DKR on eBay for £100 - once again I’ll cross my fingers that it’s in good condition. The sellers pics were of the item and it looks to be in mint condition. I’ll have a mini celebration if it is.

If you compare the emblem on Mezco's super, to the one on the hot toys figure, mezco's out shines it. With that being said, it think it was done to ad a bit of flare.

That's cool. For me, all I have to do is look at Red Son or TDKR Batman to know that I absolutely prefer the flat chest logo. The colors alone are enough to make it pop for me.

One of the reasons I almost gave up on this collection. Ended up focusing on movies and tv figures only (intended on, since I kept my BvS figures and still have a few of the others to sell), since even a regular figure was to expensive here in Brazil (and I was tired of "having to set" for a version of a character that was not the one I wanted most or spending a fortune to get the one I wanted). But with the Knightmare as an exclusive and having not liked Harley, I'm considering stopping altogether (maybe keeping my BvS figures only).

I worry about the longevity of the spandex and pleather on them as well, another reason I dialed back on my collection (I did the same with Hot Toy).

Anyway, all my collections are on standby for almost a year since I'll be moving to Canada (by the end of this month). When settled, I'll probably rethink a lot of things and maybe sell a lot of itens.

Nothing last--everything has an expiration date. iPhones, apple Tv's, Computer's, and even marvel legends crack, fade, and dry out. You only live once. I have seen the majority of lines that are out now(hot toys, Medicom marvel and DC, Marvel legends, sh figuarts, figma) and Mezco is special.

Hey quick question about the vinyl parts Mezco uses, like on Spider-man, Superman's trunks, Batman's detail strip on the BvS etc. How durable/stretchy is that material? Does it seem to have longevity or will split etc?
It appears to be holding up well!!!

Good to hear, I rarely see problems with Mezco, but fake leather and vinyl in tricky spots is always a concern, with any toy brand, it's just the nature of the materials.

Just yesterday I saw a mutant leader with ripped pants.

Anyway, got 2 Red Sons and 2 Black Adams, should arrive in 8 days or less. I look forward to them.

To have already damaged vinyl trunks on Superman, I have to imagine someone was being pretty meatfisted when it came to handling the figure. Seen this many times on youtube video, people playing with something like a Mezco as if it were a Marvel Legend.

I took a few shots of Captain Marvel today. I LOVE Alex Ross's artwork.

2018-01-04 12.53.30.jpg
20180104_123001-1.jpg
I will likely redo this shot when/if I get a Mezco Superman. It is one of my all time favorite comic panels. Very dramatic.

To have already damaged vinyl trunks on Superman, I have to imagine someone was being pretty meatfisted when it came to handling the figure. Seen this many times on youtube video, people playing with something like a Mezco as if it were a Marvel Legend.
I don't think so, I think it's the nature of the material, vinyl and faux leather are a concern with any toy brand.

Mezco figures are well made, if they're all fabric I think they could handle the same manhandling as a Marvel Legends if not more.

Back