Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Adam is cool. Obviously it comes with so little compared to other releases with the same price.

New JL RC Batmoblie. Thing is amazing.
285293B5-B783-426E-9CFA-2DFCC6A92FD2.jpg

Well **** it, I'm gonna pay for Red Son and Black Adam.

Slade looks sweet, I wonder why they didn't give him the bandanna, it would've made it look even better, easy mod I guess.

I managed to grab a DoJ Batman at £114 (brand new), which I thought was an utter steal. I contacted the seller to confirm it’s not a bootleg and he assured me it is not. I’ll make an eBay claim if it is, but fingers crossed it’s real because you guys and your pictures have totally sold me on this line. Now excuse me whilst I go cry over how I’m inevitably going to fork out a ton of cash to get the Black and Grey Dark Knight because it’s my favourite version of the character.

I had a manga collection that I sold for $650. I don't even think I had that money for a day. I put it all toward this line. Pretty much all caught up. Very addictive.

I really hope the Michael Myers sells good. I'd love a Freddy & Jason, among others.

I managed to grab a DoJ Batman at £114 (brand new), which I thought was an utter steal. I contacted the seller to confirm it’s not a bootleg and he assured me it is not. I’ll make an eBay claim if it is, but fingers crossed it’s real because you guys and your pictures have totally sold me on this line. Now excuse me whilst I go cry over how I’m inevitably going to fork out a ton of cash to get the Black and Grey Dark Knight because it’s my favourite version of the character.

Is he from Australia? If so, I can confirm it's real. I had sold my Batman and wanted to buy one back, but it looked impossible to find. Then I saw this ebay australian seller which has loads of this Batman in stock for a very fair price, I feared it was the bootleg version but as soon as it got here, turned out it's the real deal. Box in perfect condition, figure in perfect condition, even better than I remembered.
I just had to make sure with the Youtube comparison bootleg video though, because so many of those Mezco figures have knock outs now. But it's the real one. Have to be careful, especially with the Punisher, it's insane how close to the real one he is.

Wow.... These things are appreciating in value like nobody's business if £114 is now considered a bargain! I only bought mine in June of '17 and it only cost me £60, and that was from Amazon!!! Its certainly an object lesson that if you want a figure, get it when it first comes out!

True, but it really depends on the figure. All things Batman-related have increased crazy in price. Steve Rogers on the other hand has decreased a lot. Same for Frankenstein and a couple other figures.

Wow, just checked mezco website. I went on waitlist for deathstroke, today he shipped out and will be here Thursday. What a awesome surprise, and I just got on December 29. If anyone is still wanting one go quick

Hey quick question about the vinyl parts Mezco uses, like on Spider-man, Superman's trunks, Batman's detail strip on the BvS etc. How durable/stretchy is that material? Does it seem to have longevity or will split etc?

Back