Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he from Australia? If so, I can confirm it's real. I had sold my Batman and wanted to buy one back, but it looked impossible to find. Then I saw this ebay australian seller which has loads of this Batman in stock for a very fair price, I feared it was the bootleg version but as soon as it got here, turned out it's the real deal. Box in perfect condition, figure in perfect condition, even better than I remembered.
I just had to make sure with the Youtube comparison bootleg video though, because so many of those Mezco figures have knock outs now. But it's the real one. Have to be careful, especially with the Punisher, it's insane how close to the real one he is.

It’s the U.K,mate but I’m confident it’s the real thing. He told me that the barcode matched the real product, which of course could be BS, but I’m taking him at his word until it arrives. Should be here tomorrow!

Yeah, £114 is a bargain considering the prices on eBay right now. The cheapest one I could find other than the one I purchased was for around £250. The DKR figures are not even worth considering as they run for no less than £250 from what I could find. I’m confident I’ll find a black and grey DKR one day for a bargain price, though!

Can anyone in the U.K. give me advice on buying direct from Mezco? I’m interested in what import charges you’ve been hit by. I made a purchase from Japan for some figuarts before Christmas - four in total - and was hit with a £48 charge.

Can anyone in the U.K. give me advice on buying direct from Mezco? I’m interested in what import charges you’ve been hit by. I made a purchase from Japan for some figuarts before Christmas - four in total - and was hit with a £48 charge.

Sorry, right now they only ship in the states, but they said they are working on shipping international. Sucks too because a lot of people have to pay scalping prices for mezco exclusive, and they are usually the best

Sorry, right now they only ship in the states, but they said they are working on shipping international. Sucks too because a lot of people have to pay scalping prices for mezco exclusive, and they are usually the best

Well that sucks :-/. Looks like I’ll have to wait for Amazon or the eBay scalpers.

My experience with Knightmare Batman, unfortunately. Hopefully I can get it somehow for not too great a markup.

One of the reasons I almost gave up on this collection. Ended up focusing on movies and tv figures only (intended on, since I kept my BvS figures and still have a few of the others to sell), since even a regular figure was to expensive here in Brazil (and I was tired of "having to set" for a version of a character that was not the one I wanted most or spending a fortune to get the one I wanted). But with the Knightmare as an exclusive and having not liked Harley, I'm considering stopping altogether (maybe keeping my BvS figures only).

I worry about the longevity of the spandex and pleather on them as well, another reason I dialed back on my collection (I did the same with Hot Toy).

Anyway, all my collections are on standby for almost a year since I'll be moving to Canada (by the end of this month). When settled, I'll probably rethink a lot of things and maybe sell a lot of itens.

Indeed. Mezco makes great figures, but it can be 'stressful', especially if you're outside USA. You need to decide early on if you want a figure or not, or risk it being sold out later on. That's if it can even be shipped to your country. Mafex appears to be getting better in quality. While nowhere near Mezco levels, Mafex will probably be my main line going forward unless there's a Mezco I really want.

Ok, same here. Thanks.

FYI- My Amazon Red Son order was delayed... "We thought you should know that we're experiencing a delay with your order. We apologize for any inconvenience. Updated Delivery Estimate: January 8, 2018"

Received mine this past Friday. Ordered 12/22.

I also ordered 12/22. Where are you located? I'm in California. Maybe it's a warehouse thing. Or maybe you just ordered earlier. I think I ordered around 1pm PST. I've already got my hopes up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled.

I also ordered 12/22. Where are you located? I'm in California. Maybe it's a warehouse thing. Or maybe you just ordered earlier. I think I ordered around 1pm PST. I've already got my hopes up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled.

Mine's out for delivery now. Ordered on the 22nd and live in California. They opened an Amazon distribution center here last year so I assume it's coming from there.

I had a manga collection that I sold for $650. I don't even think I had that money for a day. I put it all toward this line. Pretty much all caught up. Very addictive.

I really hope the Michael Myers sells good. I'd love a Freddy & Jason, among others.
Me as well!!! I'D REALY LIKE TO SEE A JEEPERS CREEPERS FIGURE WITH WINGS--THAT WOULD BE BAD A$$!!

I dream that they will pull a Joker on us and unveil a MDX deluxe Superman with a modified costume (flat emblem, red belt loops) and a number of suitable head sculpts.

Or I'll just wait for another Superman.
If you compare the emblem on Mezco's super, to the one on the hot toys figure, mezco's out shines it. With that being said, it think it was done to ad a bit of flare.

Yeah, I opted for the PX version, looks way cooler imo. Just got into this line and so far, im loving it! I got nycc wolverine, red son supes and on its way is normal superman.

PX still available for pre order--the regular is not. Which one do you think will be worth more?

Back