Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Libby it's the same body, Tony just tried a new technique to make the suit even tighter so the abs would be visible. As for the trunks I just didn't notice they weren't futzed, in the pics everything is blown up so its easy to see. It isn't a cheap upgrade but no custom stuff ever is, I'm very happy with this little superman and I know the others who went this upgraded route will be too

It'll be the best 1/12-scale Superman on the market for a long time, possibly forever. Hefty investment, but I respect that you're serious about the line and went for the definitive version of the character :wink1:

Picked up the Classic Superman on Ebay for $58 thanks with an early $37 ebay bucks coupon ebay gave me.

Can't wait for Red Son too. Gonna be cool to have that figure.

It'll be the best 1/12-scale Superman on the market for a long time, possibly forever. Hefty investment, but I respect that you're serious about the line and went for the definitive version of the character :wink1:

Oh it certainly is. In fact I thought I could be happy with the standard release until I saw Tony's. Now I know I would never be happy with the standard. It is Tony's or nothing. :wink1:

Anybody wanna give me $250 to make me a happy collector? :lol:blissy

Tried pming him as soon as he showed it off but his box stays full. Wonder if he’ll do another run

Pretty sure he said he sold them all.

He’s a member here, you can PM him.

Thainitty - what’s the mod process? I’m going to attempt it myself. Can you say what all has to be done?

There were a lot of steps I wouldn't want to give the wrong info. I'm sure Tony will give info to people who install it themselves and I know for certain he is going to offer to do the install once more before shipping the suits out to those installing it themselves. Tony would rather do the installation himself to ensure that each install comes out looking as perfect as possible.

Tried pming him as soon as he showed it off but his box stays full. Wonder if he’ll do another run

Hmmm he emailed me back saying that he stopped the custom which included the actual figure for $250 ish but it looks like if you go for the set which is the outfit but you send him the figure and pay extra for the customizing for about $180 is still available but limited.

He also gives you the option of putting on his custom outfit yourself to the stock figure

Hmmm he emailed me back saying that he stopped the custom which included the actual figure for $250 ish but it looks like if you go for the set which is the outfit but you send him the figure and pay extra for the customizing for about $180 is still available but limited.

He also gives you the option of putting on his custom outfit yourself to the stock figure

Ok thanks. Message him on IG, hopefully he responds.

Aquaman up for preorder. Really thinking about picking him up. I loved him in the movie. Im really eager to see Mezco's Flash. It would be amazing if they had actual cords where those wires were in his suit.

First Mezco, I think the comic versions of these characters are pretty awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_20171118_225843 (2).jpg
    IMG_20171118_225843 (2).jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 223
I'm actually not feeling this guy at all. Might buy it just for the headsculpts and sell everything else. But eh.

Seriously, I didn't know the Joker lost all his fashion sense on his journey to deluxe figure status.

Frankly they should offer the HS and guns as an accessory pack for the original Joker. I doubt that'll happen of course, but by making this an exclusive with many different portraits they're cutting tons of fans off from what looks to be the most complete version of the character. At least with Punisher, you actually got all three major looks and the only difference was the outfit.

Back