Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip. I just bought 4 for about $30 each, shipped. Ali express is having a big sale today. The 11, 11 sale.
0ad81ce0fcba0ec7367c668f85f29b10.jpg

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I mean, how can they have NOT just given us that from the get go? It's...perfection. I might like a slightly more humble/kind/neutral facial expression but damn that suit is just fantastic and the Jim Lee face blows away the Mezco.

As speculated....maybe they just plain weren't allowed due to license agreements.

I gotta believe this is what they would have WANTED to release. Even they would have to look at a side by side with theirs and feel embarrassed.

I don't think Mezco could recreate a suit like the Tony mei suit on a mass production scale. That suit takes Tony hours to do

just aheads up on the unboxed china versions

the price has now rocketed up to $40 plus

and they now have armored bvs batman in boxed and loose versions

at a whopping $54 to $76 , but i bought it loose anyway :lol

if the service is a good at the last couple shouldn't have to wait long to find out how it turned out

also have flash and joker :)

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...650.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.74a0b5c95R3vBz

ah sorry mate
great minds and all that :lol:duff:duff

did you bite on bvs armored version , i diddnt get the original ,honestly thought it had a bunch of problems that for the money it wasn't worth me trying to mod ,but willing to give it a shot for $50 ,
the cape was one of the things i didn't like on the mezco one but the two china ones ive had supes and bats have excellent capes that i like better than the originals

i feel the thinner fabric scales better with this size of figure , so maybe this one will:)

ah sorry mate
great minds and all that :lol:duff:duff

did you bite on bvs armored version , i diddnt get the original ,honestly thought it had a bunch of problems that for the money it wasn't worth me trying to mod ,but willing to give it a shot for $50 ,
the cape was one of the things i didn't like on the mezco one but the two china ones ive had supes and bats have excellent capes that i like better than the originals

i feel the thinner fabric scales better with this size of figure , so maybe this one will:)

not yet but probably will, the fabric is way too thick on batman

Yeah hours to make the first one, then a pattern . after that its just cut and sew. Easy to recreate after that

It's not that easy, just got my suit made and installed it takes almost three hours from start to finish. It is not an easy process and there are lots of hand done details that take forever.

Again, they did Shazam, Black Adam, TDKR Batman, Space Ghost, etc etc.

It's hard for 2 people without industrial tools.

It's not for a company that hires factories and assembly lines.

Back