Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, it seems like it wasn't long after that Ash just stopped caring. Nothing but sub-par figures from also-ran licenses, a Metal Gear Rex riddled with QC issues, a handful of bizarre "artistic interpretation" figures, severed feet, and endless Tomorrow King and Isobelle Pascha repaints.

It's only recently ThreeA seem to have started producing anything interesting again, and their quality still isn't anywhere near close to what it used to be in the early days. Hoping the same thing doesn't happen to 1000toys as they get bigger, those Toy Pizza, RealxHead, etc synthetic humans don't fill me with confidence in that regard.

That's true...very true. Kinda uninspired after the LFL denial but of course Black Series was a little over a few years away so that meant even though they told us they were committed to 3 3/4", they had been planning the switch for a while. I still remember those at SDCC...best SW figures I've ever seen.

Mez with SW = :horror

I pre-ordered the Ascending Knight. I'd like it more if it wasn't a rubber outfit and more true to the spandex of the comics, like the DKR Bats outfit. But, I like it enough so I went for it.

I pre-ordered the Ascending Knight. I'd like it more if it wasn't a rubber outfit and more true to the spandex of the comics, like the DKR Bats outfit. But, I like it enough so I went for it.

I need a Batman from this line but will wait to see what the next 2 iterations look like.

There's actually a coupon that works right now, people have been POing Batman for $65 on EE. I cant remember exactlywhich one it is, it was on another toy site but I think its RSDEAL22 or something

This Batman would look great in the back of Paul Popes sketchbook or something. In terms of how the toy looks, the transfers look like absolute garbage and kind of highlight how weird cloth actually looks at this scale. Whereas its easier to ignore on something like DKR Bats or The Punisher or something.

There's actually a coupon that works right now, people have been POing Batman for $65 on EE. I cant remember exactlywhich one it is, it was on another toy site but I think its RSDEAL22 or something

Caught that last night, thanks for the heads up :) Hope the coupon lasts for some of the figure that are supposed to be out soon.

Im expecting/hoping for a classic Green Arrow(with feathered cap and maybe a traditional bow) as his third variant. Also likely we will get TKJ Joker? Honestly with DC the heavy hitters like WW Bats and Supes still havent been released so Id be surprised if they release a variant of one of them.

Im expecting/hoping for a classic Green Arrow(with feathered cap and maybe a traditional bow) as his third variant. Also likely we will get TKJ Joker? Honestly with DC the heavy hitters like WW Bats and Supes still havent been released so Id be surprised if they release a variant of one of them.
thats a Green Arrow I would buy, unlike the first one. Or a straight up Longbow Hunter version, but classic is where it's at.

I'll have to buy online even though I have a Saturday ticket for NYCC. I expect flippers will buy out the stock there by then.

Back